Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we see two huge upsets happening within a week?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maidana has a 1000% better chance the Pulev does.Physically Pulez can't come close.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
      It would be immediately clear that Pacquiao would have destroyed him.
      Errrrrr no.

Comment

I think Wlad wins by easy KO as usual and Floyd wins a close fight on points even though he may not deserve to win.

Comment

Pulev is ****e. He doesn't have anything that will trouble Wlad. Let's get real with that one. He'll get dominated and KTFO. Not only is he pretty crap, but his style is tailor made for Wlad too. Easy fight for Wlad. Don't understand why anyone thinks otherwise, and you'll agree with me after the fight. There'll be the morons now that ***** and moan about this prediction, but you'll get it after Sep 6th.

Maidana has the better chance, mainly because he's a better fighter, but his style is also much more trouble for Floyd at this stage of their careers.

He has a chance to win, though I think it comes down to whether Floyd has deteriorated just that little bit further or not. It's a great fight.

Comment

I'd be like.........................

Comment

Klit notches another easy win...

Mayweather slices and dices Maidina.

Comment

Before it even starts, Maidana has an uphill climb in this second one.

- Maidana will not be able to wear his preferred punchers gloves. This alone may not mean much (ie. same as fight #1) but continue reading.
                - Kenny Bayless will be the ref. He will not allow Maidana to do what he did in the first one even though many of those times, he was retaliating on something that Floyd did.
                - Dave Moretti, who judged the first, will be judging this one too.He had Floyd winning comfortably including Floyd winning 4-2 in the first half of the fight. So Maidana will have to do better than his best from the first fight.

This will be Floyd's face in the upcoming fight when Maidana gets warned constantly:

Last edited by ADP02; 08-24-2014, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Neither are going to lose and I doubt their fights are even that close.

Comment

I wouldn't imagine so but you never know. Both are getting older.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                      Pulev is ****e. He doesn't have anything that will trouble Wlad. Let's get real with that one. He'll get dominated and KTFO. Not only is he pretty crap, but his style is tailor made for Wlad too. Easy fight for Wlad. Don't understand why anyone thinks otherwise, and you'll agree with me after the fight. There'll be the morons now that ***** and moan about this prediction, but you'll get it after Sep 6th.

Maidana has the better chance, mainly because he's a better fighter, but his style is also much more trouble for Floyd at this stage of their careers.

He has a chance to win, though I think it comes down to whether Floyd has deteriorated just that little bit further or not. It's a great fight.
                      I wouldn't go as far as saying Pulev is "pretty crap". In fact, I think that's not true at all. He'll probably give Wlad a decent fight, he's tougher than most of Wlad's other opponents. Plus he's only one or two inches shorter. It'll be a good fight where Wlad emerges as the clear winner either by KO or on points.

Comment

Working...
                      X