Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone please explain to me...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Can someone please explain to me...

How some dudes get off to seeing women take a money shot to the face?

Something that I've never understood, I've always skipped that part, yet I always see comments from "straight" men angry that the guy didn't come enough or didn't do it right. Which of course looks gay AF from my perspective.

Please someone explain it to me, are these guys really closet f@gs or what..

dont knock it. try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      How some dudes get off to seeing women take a money shot to the face?

Something that I've never understood, I've always skipped that part, yet I always see comments from "straight" men angry that the guy didn't come enough or didn't do it right. Which of course looks gay AF from my perspective.

Please someone explain it to me, are these guys really closet f@gs or what..
      You and me both.

I always lol at the "his dick isn't big enough" or "didn't shoot enough" kinda comments. Like why are supposedly straight guys concerned with that aspect.

But of course I am a boxing scene forum poster. And like most boxing sceners I never watch ****. Because I bang a different 10/10 b1itch every night, before winning a dozen street fights in a row, with my arms tied behind my back.

Comment

sorry but i love seeing a big juicy c0ck exploding a massive load onto a girl's beautiful face. yes i also sometimes fantasize about sucking that c0ck too.

honesty is the best policy

Comment

I don't think anyone can explain with certainty why they're attracted to something, nor can they can control being attracted to it.

I mean look Prettyboy32, he gets off on excrement.
          Last edited by Derranged; 05-04-2014, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Those dudes are in the closet.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
              sorry but i love seeing a big juicy c0ck exploding a massive load onto a girl's beautiful face. yes i also sometimes fantasize about sucking that c0ck too.

honesty is the best policy
              ...sometimes it's not.

Comment

Don't read **** comments man. It will freak you out. Everyone has their thing I guess, but people willing to make a username and comment on **** is a freaky wierdo.

Comment

Since no one is keeping it real in this thread I'll be the first.

Simple.

Memory. When it comes to me watchin pron I like the parts that remind me of the best sex I've had, and the freakiest **** a female or females have done to me.

Comment

I'd agree it's a little bit odd, but not nearly as odd as watching **** and then reading through the comments. To each his own.

Comment

Working...
                    X