Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jmm vs Alvarado "Cherrypicking gone Bad"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How in the heck is this cherry picking Alvarado is a top b+ fighter which is where marquez isnatb this point of his carreer and jmm would still take danny garcia to school.

Comment

If it was at 147 maybe. Alvarado's still gonna look like a skeleton at 143.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
        i still consider alvarado a top 140 guy, this will be a hard fight for marquez
        Me too, probably even top 6 or 7 at 140. If you count Khan and Rios as 147 pounders that leaves Provodnikov, Garcia, Herrera, Matthysse, and Peterson. Then there's Alvarado and Mayfield.

Comment

its a cherry picked 'cause jmm blatantly ducked provo.

Comment

Still an interesting fight, if Alvarado can box and keep on the outside and make Marquez be the aggressor I'd give him a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Pac-Rios was ****ted on because it happened at 147 instead of 140 and was put on ppv and made to be a superfight and Juna is not an ATG he is a certified 1st ballot hall of famer but not an atg
              jmm needs to be accused of cherrypicking just like the way floyd and pac does
              man he fought likar ramos come on even now i still dont know who was that guy

the guy cherrypicks worse than pac and floyd combined

Comment

It's not a huge cherry pick, but would have rather seen jmm and ruslan..

I think Alvarado is all wrong for jmm, mike gonna pull an upset if the judges don't rob him to ensure manny jmm 5

Comment

Is this at 140 or 147?

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
                    Is this at 140 or 147?
                    being fought at 143.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                      being fought at 143.
                      Ah, Cheers.

Comment

Working...