Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call me stupid, but I don't even believe Bradley can beat Margarito at 147.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime Margarito would beat Bradley at 147, definitely, but Bradley would beat the Margarito Pac beat.

Pac vs. prime Margarito would be something.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      If you have a good chin/good workrate and half decent boxing skills you can beat Prime Margo.

I think Bradley would've beat prime Margo. Stamina being the big key. Timmy won't fall apart and would outpoint Margo.
      Man, I don't know. I just can't go that far, prime Margarito was something. You have to be damn good to beat him, I haven't seen a Bradley that could handle the size mismatch Margarito poses.

Comment

Margarito's too big for bradley and bradley doesn't have the power to hurt him like manny did

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Prime Margarito would beat Bradley at 147, definitely, but Bradley would beat the Margarito Pac beat.

Pac vs. prime Margarito would be something.
          Not a fan of Margarito, but he could seriously cause sum damage in his prime, and was quicker on his feet.

Comment

I cant believe a lot of people give it to timmy, he is in a big size disadvantage and he aint that fast for a prime margo.. he may be faster in hands but not in feet. Margo laughs at cotto best shots I dont know what will he do if timmy hits him.. Timmy wont even hurt lil prime malignaggi that bad at 140.. margo will take it to him and throw lots of uppercuts and random punches..

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              are you serious? look at all margo's loses at 147.
              Oh yes, please enlighten me. Who did beat a prime Margarito at 147??

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                I cant believe a lot of people give it to timmy, he is in a big size disadvantage and he aint that fast for a prime margo.. he may be faster in hands but not in feet. Margo laughs at cotto best shots I dont know what will he do if timmy hits him.. Timmy wont even hurt lil prime malignaggi that bad at 140.. margo will take it to him and throw lots of uppercuts and random punches..
                No offense man but I wouldnt be posting pics of my gf if I were you...I mean she looks just like Marvin Sonsona with a wig.

Comment

Bradley looked average in his 1 fight @ 147 I can't really see him giving Margarito a problem or any of the Top guys

Comment

People think its impossible to beat Margo without hurting him.

He can be outboxed and or outworked depending on the fighter.

Paul Williams did a little of both.

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
                      Bradley looked average in his 1 fight @ 147 I can't really see him giving Margarito a problem or any of the Top guys
                      He whitewashed a 5'10 WW with power. Even hurt the guy a few times.

In his first fight at 147.

Give him a few more and than he beats Prime Margo by UD.

Comment

Working...
                      X