Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is American Healthcare superior to the rest of the world?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is American Healthcare superior to the rest of the world?

Is it? What do you all know about the healthcare offered in other countries? If it is superior now i know why we pay for it.

Anyways my city Houston has the MD Anderson Cancer center which is the best hospital for cancer patients in the U.S, but i am not sure if it is the best in the world. I do know that people from other countries do go there for treatment.

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
    Is it? What do you all know about the healthcare offered in other countries? If it is superior now i know why we pay for it.

Anyways my city Houston has the MD Anderson Cancer center which is the best hospital for cancer patients in the U.S, but i am not sure if it is the best in the world. I do know that people from other countries do go there for treatment.
    No, it's trash here. Healthcare in most European countries is far superior to our healthcare.

Comment

If you are extremely wealthy it is the best in the entire world. If you are not then you better hope that you have decent insurance and that you don't have a chronic condition that will drain the insurance.

Comment

If you got money, yes.

But beware of the pharmaceutical drug pushers masquerading as "doctors"...

America is a ****hole when it comes to top down corruption.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          If you are extremely wealthy it is the best in the entire world. If you are not then you better hope that you have decent insurance and that you don't have a chronic condition that will drain the insurance.
          ^ what he said :good:.

Comment

640,754,000,000 dollars spent so far this year on Medicare and Medicaid. Providing health care to Americans, young and old, with our tax dollars.
            Not enough, apparently.
            Either that, or it's spent with extreme efficiency, like the way Amtrak is run (at a loss of a billion and a half per year, courtesy of our Federal Government.)

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Here's an interesting article about Canada's amazing health care:

http://www.city-journal.org/html/17_...ealthcare.html

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              This..........

Comment

short answer: yes

long answer: yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

Fuck No....

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post

disclaimer: you do realize that asking this on a website like this is like asking which football team is better... lol

Comment

Working...
                    X