Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ike Ibeabuchi would have been the heir to the throne after Lewis.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ike Ibeabuchi would have been the heir to the throne after Lewis.

Had he not been arrested for bogus rape charges. Ther would have never been a recession in the HW division had he steamrolled Holyfield, which would have happened, and IMO take Lewis into deep waters and drown him late, or take the titles after he retired.

I agree that he would have been the heir but I don't think he would have beat Lewis or streamrolled Holyfield(beat him maybe).

He certainly would hav ebeen champ and prolly would still be fighting today.

Comment

I hear Pink comin.

Comment

Ike loses to Lewis, Holyfield and both Klitschkos.

I don't get your fascination w/ this guy dude.

Comment

I dont think he would have beaten Lewis,but who knows? One thing I am pretty certain about,is that Lewis vs Ibeabuchi would have been an absolute classic.

Comment

tua scrambled ike's brain.

true story.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirk Lazarus View Post
              Ike loses to Lewis, Holyfield and both Klitschkos.

I don't get your fascination w/ this guy dude.
              Ike loses to the post 200 Holy? Are you serious? The Holy that was losing to the likes of Ruiz and Byrd? Wlad would have gotten KTFO. Also old Lewis would have probably lost, and he would UD Vitali. You do not realize how tough this guys chin was. I am dssapointed in you Dap. Ike losing to Holyfield come on. Too much power, great boxing ability, best stamina ever seen in a HW (he has the record for most punches thrown in a HW fight), chin was made out of granite. His combination punching was superb.

get of the Klit nuts. I respect them more than 99 percent of the boards but no way in hell does the pre 2005 Wlad who was losing to the like of Purity survive with Ike.

Even the Holyfield nuthuggers at HBO knew he would get murked, and shortly thereafter got TKOed by James Toney.
              Last edited by street bully; 09-28-2009, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                tua scrambled ike's brain.

true story.
                That is why Ike was being fed Holyfield, and Tua was fighting in obscurity and getting schooled by Ike's former victims.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  That is why Ike was being fed Holyfield, and Tua was fighting in obscurity and getting schooled by Ike's former victims.
                  fighting in obscurity?

are you insane like ike?

tua beat rahman for the ibf eliminator less than a year later.

most don't even consider the ike fight a loss for tua.

ike ibeabuchi fought ONLY TWO guys that wasn't a tomato can.

a good win against byrd and a robbery.

Comment

and you know why tua never got a shot against holyfield?

because holyfield been in the ring with tua before. when he was training for the tyson fight.

believe me. holyfield knew better.

Comment

Working...
                    X