Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got Fight Night Round 4..If anyone is interested in the final product and how it...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arcyani View Post
    Here's my questions -:

1. Is the collision of the punches in the replays accurate because in the Demo it looked very dodgy.

2. Is there multiple weight classes for certain boxers

3. If not can you move them up & down in the career mode (Legacy)
    Every boxer only has ONE weight class... in legacy mode you can move them

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
      [/B]

UFC has a knack for fighting games, I agree. In fact their WWF Wrestlemania and No Mercy games for the N64 are still the best ever made.
      Wrestlemania 2000 was Awesome! ****ing hard as hell!!!! every time I faced Ken Shamrock in the game I had to reset because I kepy losing to certain wrestlers.

Then moved on a few years later and got Smackdown for PS1... what the hell was that crap, I mean the modes and backstage fighting was great but the Create-A-Wrestler was awful.

Comment

I heard the campaign mode is piss poor is that true? I heard the campaign mode in Prize Fighter is better than the campaign mode in fight fight night round 4.

I also heard the controls in this game are so bad they make the controls in Prize fighter look great. I also heard that game-face doesn't work as good as it could have with people trying to make characters that look like Carl Froch but end up looking nothing like Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcyani View Post
          Here's my questions -:

1. Is the collision of the punches in the replays accurate because in the Demo it looked very dodgy.

2. Is there multiple weight classes for certain boxers

3. If not can you move them up & down in the career mode (Legacy)
          Did they improve the foot speed of the game
          Do you find it easier to go to the body
          is it easier to throw haymakers
          Are the representation of the fighters accurate meaning their rating and features
          Have you tried online and how is the game play there?

Comment

is there the option to change the camera angle to first person like in fight night round 3?

Comment

FYI: Gamestop just called my cell 2 mins ago and said my copy of FNR4 is available.

Comment

Originally posted by mikedb1984 View Post
                I'm gonna try my hardest not to spend too much time with Emmanuel Augustus. It's to addictive fighting with his dancing style.
                Leave me alone!

Comment

Originally posted by mikedb1984 View Post
                  plays. So if anyone has any questions, concerns, etc on any aspect of the game; post your question and I will answer them in a review I will do later on. I could shoot my review now, but after a few hours I will have a better feel of the game (to give a more honest opinion).

BTW I know a lot of people on this site was knocking the demo a while back, so if this is something no one cares about, let me know and I will just let this thread die.
                  Post pictures of the boxers ratings!

Comment

Is it possible to tweak the boxers who come with the game's stats?

Comment

UFC game is good but that stand up part of it is horribly predictable. You know when you are going to get knocked out and doesnt take too much skill to actually gain an advantage using stand up techniques.

Comment

Working...
                      X