Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd should fight once a year he is 36 not 26

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Floyd isn't gonna fight the indisputable #2 @WW or LMW, then he should fight more than once.

Comment

i still haven't heard from the usual suspects...are you wanting floyd to fight more than once a year because you enjoy watching him fight?

oh and elbosshogg what are you doing in another floyd thread...for a guy who you consider a bum and no good why are you always commenting about him?

Comment

This was his one fault. Fighting only twice from 2010-2011. 2012 was understandable since the whole jail ****. Even if he wasn't going to fight the standard biannually, he still could have fought 3 times from 2010-2011 instead of only once per year.

I hope he goes back to biannually from here on out.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          36 year can only go through 1 training camp a year? ATG used to fight every other month back in the day I think twice a year is not asking for much
          they werent living off of genetically modified foods either

Comment

What about sergio martinez or marquez? or pacquiao?
            lol sergio and marquez fight one tough fight a year..thats it

Comment

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
              i still haven't heard from the usual suspects...are you wanting floyd to fight more than once a year because you enjoy watching him fight?

oh and elbosshogg what are you doing in another floyd thread...for a guy who you consider a bum and no good why are you always commenting about him?
              brother go try to tell a pit bull that alex jones is in the illuminati... it wont work, and dont waste ur time

Comment

Originally posted by Brandish View Post

I comment on everybody, motherfucker its why I am here on this boxing forum.

threads I commented on today

Canelo CHECK
                Mayweather CHECK
                Gamboa CHECK
                Rigo CHECK
                Pacquaio CHECK
                Chad Dawson CHECK
                Bradley CHECK
                PEDS Subject CHECK
                Garcia CHECK

But since your only in mayweather thread I guess it may seem like that to you Dumb ass

Comment

they werent living off of genetically modified foods either

man that suff is terrible, i don't know how they eat it..lol

Comment

This was his one fault. Fighting only twice from 2010-2011. 2012 was understandable since the whole jail ****. Even if he wasn't going to fight the standard biannually, he still could have fought 3 times from 2010-2011 instead of only once per year.

I hope he goes back to biannually from here on out.

for what purpose? he is 36 why would he fight 2 times or even 3 times a year..does he have something else to prove?

Comment

I comment on everybody, mother****er its why I am here on this boxing forum.

your hating punk ass is so lame..once again your in a floyd thread talking about a fighter you classify as a bum..get a life kid..your sinking in the **** coming out of your mouth..

Comment

Working...
                      X