No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Behind Aurora Shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conspiracy Behind Aurora Shooting

What if the movies staged the shootings to cause fear and panic thus allowing for suspension of right to privacy and unwarranted searches of your person. All so they can make sure you dont bring in reasonably priced candy and soda. Now this is a joke before the uproar happens.

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    What if the movies staged the shootings to cause fear and panic thus allowing for suspension of right to privacy and unwarranted searches of your person. All so they can make sure you dont bring in reasonably priced candy and soda. Now this is a joke before the uproar happens.
    It's not significantly stupider than the actual conspiracy theories about this shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      It's not significantly stupider than the actual conspiracy theories about this shooting.
      The one about the military doing it?

Comment

My movie theater has been searching bags for things like soda and snack for years now

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          I've not heard any but no doubt something to do with people who dislike guns being legal staging it?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            My movie theater has been searching bags for things like soda and snack for years now
            In Russia theatre watches you.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              I've not heard any but no doubt something to do with people who dislike guns being legal staging it?
              Yep, pretty much. Apparently the UN wants to take your guns and the New World Order/US Government/Illuminati/Jews/Shape Shifting Reptiles who Secretly Rule the World sent in a stooge/patsy/manchurian candidate/death squad/operative to help bring it about. And the proof is that IT'S ILLEGAL FOR CITIZENS OF THE US TO OWN MILITARY RIFLES (it isn't) AND TEAR GAS (it isn't) AND THERE'S NO WAY THAT ONLY ONE INTELLIGENT PERSON WITH THE INTERNET AND THE WILL COULD MAKE BOMBS (there is).

Also something about how one student couldn't possibly afford to buy that ammunition and those guns. Because there are no credit cards in Colorado.

Comment

"Anybody wanna know what I really think about this?"

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                  "Anybody wanna know what I really think about this?"

We already know what you think about it Mr Ike. We already know.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                    I read what you're saying...BUT has anyone come up with a reasonable explanation as to why the gas mask was found on the other side of the building far from the suspect's car? Also why no surveillance camera footage of the shooter going to his car, getting dressed and heading into theatre 9 or how the gas mask ended up where it was (on the other side of the building near a surveillance camera)?

Fuck off.

Unless of course you want to proffer your own theory as to what happened and provide the evidence that led you to that conclusion. Which you don't.

Comment

Working...
                    X