Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    here's a lil secret about boxers: they ALL do
    dont tell anyone
    true but i can remember some of his fans saying he fights for pride not money...

Comment

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
      And one more thing he has going for him is his name. He will be a celebrity endorser even after he dies. Can't say the same for Floyd who has $0 income from endorsements right now and only Floydiopaths love him.
      and you know that how again what does Mayweather have to do with this? i can flip what you said and say only mannysexuals or pacqipaths love manny and it's true, you seem bitter in your post or sad about the sitution..Anywho

get mad at manny promotion and adviser he has a fight coming up so he'l be good

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
        If Pacquiao was really in Financial trouble then im pretty sure his countries news source would of reported it first.. Fake articles stirring up gossip..

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports
        Because parasites will tell the people they're bleeding dry that they are running out of money. If Pacquiao is not broke today, he will be broke in the future and his fans would do well to look at his situation not realistically, not see every negative report as a game of one-upmanship.

Comment

Manny is and always has been a CLEARLY uneducated man living in a bubble of yes-men. This should shock nobody. Bob took advantage of him, and Manny doesnt understand finances anyway. Damn shame if such a great fighter ends up broke.

Comment

Spent 7$ Million on his campaign .... ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
              true but i can remember some of his fans saying he fights for pride not money...

and some of his fans also think he can KO Vitali...i was addressing the buffoon that thinks a boxer fighting for money was funny

Comment

Even if its true, he still has the opportunity to make millions in his next few fights, if he does well. He is a hero in the Phillipines, they'll always take care of him there.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                  Even if its true, he still has the opportunity to make millions in his next few fights, if he does well. He is a hero in the Phillipines, they'll always take care of him there.

worse comes to worst, he can always just beat up tomato cans back home...he'd still sell out the arena

Comment

Someone on here a week or so ago said manny fights for the love of the sport and his fans lol. I've been saying he should have left arum long ago. He's big enough to stand on his own. Sadly it's probably too late for that

Comment

I dont feel sorry for him.

A fool and his money are easily seperated....

Do you think spending 2 mil on your brothers and wife's campaign is a wise financial move.

I like manny as a fighter and a person, but i dont feel sorry for him in the least. I was poor early in life and worked hard, paid attention in school and college and now run my own company. I don't make 20 million like manny does, but i understand how to grow money not waste it.

Comment

Working...
                      X