Rios the front runner to face Pacquiao in November

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rios the front runner to face Pacquiao in November

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article14292.html

Rios is going to get so fucking wrecked.

Comment

Ben Thompson articles are cringeworthy. He's one of those people who hates Pacquiao simply because he was seen as Floyd's biggest "rival" during his prime. No different than guys like Karceno and those other idiots on youtube. It comes as no surprise though, these are the same people that begged Manny for an interview and then trash him in other ones.

Anyway the fight is no good, they should have taken Alvarado.
      Last edited by thuggery; 04-30-2013, 01:23 AM.

Comment

This dude is talking about sources, but didn't Alvarado's manager or something go crazy on twitter talking about how they got the Pac fight and they're flying out to close out the details?
        I bet if they do take the Alvarado fight, they'll be criticizing him even though they just said Alvarado could win an ugly fight with his boxing skills.
        I guarantee if it's Alvarado,they'll call him a canned bum

Comment

alvarado is more deserving of this fight but i wanna see pac fck rios up. bad.

worse than he did margarito.

Comment

I don't know who wouldn't want to watch this fight, instant FOTY candidate

But its a fight hype article which has zero credibiltiy

Comment

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 23m
              I asked Delgado about Alvarado-Rios III. He said that can wait. This is Manny Freaking Pacquaio.
              Expand

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 25m
              Alvarado and his manager Henry Delgado are flying out to negotiate a contract tomorrow. Alvarado-Pacquaio in October. #cbs4
              Expand

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 26m
              In other news, just got word Denver's own @MileHighMike303 has agreed to fight Manny Pacquaio in October!!!!!!

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 14m
              According to Delgado, the fight is happening. They just need to negotiate money now. That's straight from Alvarado's manager.

Who should I believe?
              The manager or the secret source?

Comment

Arum always wanted Rios for Pacquiao. However, with Alvarado beating Rios that fight is less marketable. Yet, i wouldn't be shocked if Rios did fight Pac. Remember, Arum put Mosley with pac after Mosley was 0-1-1 in his last two fights, and even after Arum told Sports Illustrated that Mosley would NEVER fight Pac.

Comment

neither Alvarado or Rios deserve a fight one was out boxed by Abril and the other by Prescott but out of the two I would rather watch Pacquiao vs Rios

Comment

Let's be real.....Rios or Alvarado aren't legit good wins for Manny. They aren't top guys at 140, and aren't ranked at 147. But given recent circumstances for Manny, Alvarado wouldn't be a bad fight right now. Rios though, is pointless. He just lost to Alvarado, so why not just fight Mike???

Comment

Working...
                    X