WWE Money in the Bank-Cena vs Punk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

punk is champ!!! punk is champ!!!

Comment

I was surprised. Genuinely surprised. I raised my hands and cheered like I was watching football.

I really can't believe Punk won. He is going somewhere on my sig or ava now. Epic.

Comment

awesome ppv
        daniel bryan won
        alberto del rio won
        christian and punk are champs

great day

Comment

This was great.

McMahon tried to pull a Montreal Screw Job and called Alberto Delrio to cash in his Money in the Bank. And Cm Punk still escaped.

No way he is leaving, he is the new Anti-Hero of the WWE. And they just released his new T-Shirts. He'll be back.

Comment

Great set of results for WWE there, never thought i'd see all 4 guys win

Comment

You all are gay for liking this gay fake sh#t.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                This was great.

McMahon tried to pull a Montreal Screw Job and called Alberto Delrio to cash in his Money in the Bank. And Cm Punk still escaped.

No way he is leaving, he is the new Anti-Hero of the WWE. And they just released his new T-Shirts. He'll be back.
                Del rio cashed in and lost?

a shame for him but still this sounds an awesome ppv, might have to grab the dvd

Comment

He now is the best, the best WRESTLER in the world, indeed:

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
                    Del rio cashed in and lost?

a shame for him but still this sounds an awesome ppv, might have to grab the dvd
                    I don't know if it counts as a Cash-in, because the bell didn't ring.

But still, I thought it was awesome that McMahon brought in all his real-life associates to accompany him, tried the Montreal Bret Hart screwjob and called for Del Rio, and still didn't work.

They set it up perfectly. WWE is back in business in a big way.

Comment

I really want a gif of Punk raising the title and escaping through the crowd.

Comment

Working...
                      X