No announcement yet.

Pretty boy32 exposed as a true rasict.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ubuntufighter View Post
    He already told you what to do rhetorically.
    nah, id rather let people see his true colours, hes a lowlife who dont get out much. i thought his racism was a joke at first, but this proves i was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
      hes a dirty little peado, searches for peoples pictures off facebook who are on this forum... he needs to get a life the sad guy, i feel sorry for him hes at least 30 but acts like a 15 year old. i bet hes on welfare aswell.
      what about your squad of forum dorks who no one will accept so you run around trying to get people banned,i have never reported ignored or any of that sht if you cannot take how grown people talk then move on snitch.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        what about your squad of forum dorks who no one will accept so you run around trying to get people banned,i have never reported ignored or any of that sht if you cannot take how grown people talk then move on snitch.
        i guess you never read my thread on how serious i was about that stuff...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SHADY * View Post
            get a life you ***9ot...

Comment

BC i see what your doin Homie but could'nt this be dropped in the Dome instead?

Comment

Originally posted by SHADY * View Post
                lol

whos that looking like a broke bollywood star

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  and just so you kow, your "boy" is the only real snitch on this forum, snitches on any1 who disagrees with him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                    BC i see what your doin Homie but could'nt this be dropped in the Dome instead?
                    gully, i was cool with this cock5ucker, i even tried helping him get a guest on his lame ass radio station,

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
                      gully, i was cool with this cock5ucker, i even tried helping him get a guest on his lame ass radio station,
                      I have no doubt he wrote it..
                      PB is cool but he lets his emotions get in the way
                      And good to see you left the task force behind and you doin ur own thing BC
                      You good enough poster without that ****...

Comment

Working...
                      X