Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U mean I have to pay actual money to download some fighters and **** on FNR4?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    It's not so much of being broke as it is principle. The game costs x amount of dollars already and for them to charge more just for a few guys is utterly ridiculous. It wouldn't of took any of their time to put those guys in the game and the reason they did was to **** on the buyer and make more money. I have the game and I refuse to pay for it, even if it was 99 cents and if it they pull the same stunt(which I am sure they will), I won't even purchase the game.
    exactly my point. I wouldn't care if it was $2 for all taht **** i still wouldnt pay because it seems like some shady **** to do...

Comment

one by one?? i thought they just pay hbo and showtime to copyright all fighters from there..

Comment

How much per a boxer?

Comment

Originally posted by Picatelo View Post
          exactly my point. I wouldn't care if it was $2 for all taht **** i still wouldnt pay because it seems like some shady **** to do...
          Ya and consider that video games that costed 49$ during the Xbox/Ps2/NintendoGamecube era it included a full game & did not have any DLC to pay for.

Comment

Working...
          X