No announcement yet.

Gerald McClellan vs Bernard Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
    Since Gerald is pretty much a vegetable, I'll go with Bhop.
    Hahaha you're just back from ban and already right back at it again. Yeah BHop to win the decision..

Comment

Okay, it seems like everyone agrees that Hop would win prime vs prime, but what about the Hopkins that beat Glen Johnson?

Hopkins was more open back then, so I would give Gerald a good chance. He seemed to take Jackson's best punches so I think he'd be able to take Hopkins' and land some of his own in return. Hopkins has a great chin though so...who takes it?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        Okay, it seems like everyone agrees that Hop would win prime vs prime, but what about the Hopkins that beat Glen Johnson?

Hopkins was more open back then, so I would give Gerald a good chance. He seemed to take Jackson's best punches so I think he'd be able to take Hopkins' and land some of his own in return. Hopkins has a great chin though so...who takes it?
        Hopkins wasn't that open for Glen really. He just fought him that way to spoil his style. Glen was easy to tee off and move out the way, high gaurd wasn't so important. Pac kinda fought Diaz the same way, and both fights offense and legs served as the only defense needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

I agree that's probably a much better shot for Gerald to win since hopkins took more chances and was more offensive minded.

With that said I still don't know because I've never truly seen hopkins badly hurt. McClellan was a beast though. It's tough to say. If McClellan could hurt hopkins early, he takes it. If not, hopkins wins UD.

Comment

Hopkins decision
            but then again high chance of Gerald scoring that massive KO punch

Comment

Hopkins has the chin and defense to hang in there. Ultimately a one sided decision win for Hopkins.

Comment

Kessler is black? lol

Comment

Originally posted by QuCongee View Post
                  Kessler is black? lol
                  yes man, he's a black albino don't make fun of him not his fault

Comment

Originally posted by QuCongee View Post
                    Kessler is black? lol
                    You didn't know Kessler was an albino?

Comment

It would be a war because Mcclellan was ferocious..

didn't Jones and Mcclellan fight in amateurs?

Comment

Working...
                      X