No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Believes in His Size, Power Against Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    Wanna bet on that? I'm not one of those Floyd fans who think Floyd is going to stop Cotto on May 5th, but i do believe Cotto will win no less than 3 rounds. Do you honestly see Cotto landing more punches on Floyd than he landed on Pacquiao?
    I'm favoring Floyd to win on points, I honestly just don't see Floyd taking chances to stop Cotto nor do I think he's going to throw more punches now than he has prior since moving to Welterweight. Floyd WILL NOT get out of his comfort zone and I think he even knows Cotto isn't necessarily an average fighter. I see speed, timing being Floyd's friend that night more than him walking Cotto down and throwing an array of punches to stop Cotto (I don't think it will be off counters or lead right hands).

Do I think Cotto will land more against Floyd than Pac? Not necessarily, but I think Floyd will be less of an offensive threat than Pac was to Cotto in the case where Cotto was evading from Pacquiao.

Comment

In other words, he's going to be shocked and discouraged when Floyd is stronger in the clinch.

Comment

remember this?

Quote:
        Originally Posted by RodBarker View Post
        Get real , Cotto was one of the top guys with an excellent resume , he got beat by a better fighter , it happens in this sport , why do you fools find it necessary to kick somebody when they are down ?

I dont see your point who are you quoting some journo nobody ever heard of lol .

Point is Manny ducked Cotto without a CW , its a FACT ! and you hate it lol ,

You hate it because its true and you have no answer , it makes your bagging of Cotto seem so ridicules when your hero avoids the same guy your bagging lol .

You got egg all over your face !
        Last edited by Reloaded; 04-30-2012, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          I dont see your point who are you quoting some journo nobody ever heard of lol .

Point is Manny ducked Cotto without a CW , its a FACT ! and you hate it lol ,

You hate it because its true and you have no answer , it makes your bagging of Cotto seem so ridicules when your hero avoids the same guy your bagging lol .

You got egg all over your face !
          never heard of? that was you :laugh:
          you say this everyday, and you've been debunked everytime
          you're too stuck on stupid for it to register
          1 more time old man:

you can't duck somebody you fucking destroyed
          there is 0 point to a Pac-Cotto rematch at any weight

you are a really dumb motherfucker :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
            never heard of? that was you :laugh:
            you say this everyday, and you've been debunked everytime
            you're too stuck on stupid for it to register
            1 more time old man:

you can't duck somebody you fucking destroyed
            there is 0 point to a Pac-Cotto rematch at any weight

you are a really dumb motherfucker :laugh:
            Come now silly boy no need to blow a gasket lol , what are talking about thats me , your going crazy now lol , Manny ducked Cotto without a CW dont let it get to you

Somebody you destroy with a CW is not fighting the guy on even terms , its winning with a handicap in place , thats not winning , thats legal cheating !

When offered the fight without a handicap on Cotto Manny refuses ,,,, that kiddo is DUCKING ,,,, FACT .

Comment

Come now silly boy no need to blow a gasket lol , what are talking about thats me , your going crazy now lol , Manny ducked Cotto without a CW dont let it get to you

Somebody you destroy with a CW is not fighting the guy on even terms , its winning with a handicap in place , thats not winning , thats legal cheating !

When offered the fight without a handicap on Cotto Manny refuses ,,,, that kiddo is DUCKING ,,,, FACT .
              that quote was from you
              you're too old to be trolling like this man, seriously :laugh:
              you said you were in your 50s for god's sake
              you have your answer, it's not worth a debate
              you can't duck an utterly pointless rematch with a guy you destroyed
              you're old, funny, repetitiveness, stupid, and hypocritical
              don't have a heart attack old man :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                I'm favoring Floyd to win on points, I honestly just don't see Floyd taking chances to stop Cotto nor do I think he's going to throw more punches now than he has prior since moving to Welterweight. Floyd WILL NOT get out of his comfort zone and I think he even knows Cotto isn't necessarily an average fighter. I see speed, timing being Floyd's friend that night more than him walking Cotto down and throwing an array of punches to stop Cotto (I don't think it will be off counters or lead right hands).

Do I think Cotto will land more against Floyd than Pac? Not necessarily, but I think Floyd will be less of an offensive threat than Pac was to Cotto in the case where Cotto was evading from Pacquiao.
                I agree. I don't think Floyd is going to try to walking him down until in the late rounds when Cotto is slowing down. Manny brutally dominated Cotto, Floyd is going to systematically outbox him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                  that quote was from you
                  don't have a heart attack old man :laugh:
                  Your the one trolling with madness , and you do it to avoid the FACT that Manny refuses to fight Cotto , THIS Cotto , The Same Cotto your bagging , without a CW , even though todays Cotto was Mannys first choice of opponent , his wife even made a public statement saying Manny WANTS Cotto !

That is until Cotto said yes I will fight you but NO CW I will not sacrifice my body like that again , and Manny said no way and went looking for a JWW .

Thats is a FACT you cannot deny !

Comment

Your the one trolling with madness , and you do it to avoid the FACT that Manny refuses to fight Cotto , THIS Cotto , The Same Cotto your bagging , without a CW , even though todays Cotto was Mannys first choice of opponent , his wife even made a public statement saying Manny WANTS Cotto !

That is until Cotto said yes I will fight you but NO CW I will not sacrifice my body like that again , and Manny said no way and went looking for a JWW .

Thats is a FACT you cannot deny !

Comment

the only guy that may pull that off with size and power is Martinez, cotto is too slow too easy to hit and his stamina sux, I fully expect Fraud Jr to beatdown Cotto worse than Pac did, Cotto is underestimating Fraud jr power as well the Dude is hitting harder with age, he 1punch kod Ortiz, if he grew a set of balls he may have the chance to do that against pac but hes petrified of Pac so maybe not.....

Comment

Working...
                      X