No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Amir Khan Training and Interview on Peterson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Amir Khan Training and Interview on Peterson

Luis Sandoval catches up with WBA/IBF junior welterweight champion Amir Khan to discuss his upcoming mandatory title defense against Lamont Peterson. [Click Here To Read More]

Looking pretty sharp. Rooting for a peterson upset.. would love to see Amir doing the worm shake again lol nyaahh lol just kidding. Maybe. I don't like Amir too much. Good luck to Lamont.

Comment

should be a good fight I see going the distance.

Comment

Love Roach. After this weekend, Khan is making enemies with Pacfans. I'll still watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
          Looking pretty sharp. Rooting for a peterson upset.. would love to see Amir doing the worm shake again lol nyaahh lol just kidding. Maybe. I don't like Amir too much. Good luck to Lamont.
          Haha watch the interview in the second half of the video - he said some good things about Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by ts33 View Post
            Haha watch the interview in the second half of the video - he said some good things about Pacquiao
            Ha lol didn't see that. He is on my naughty list lol for recent comments he made of manny.. I wish him kind of okay now but he is going to have to admit the truth and apologize for his opinions.

Comment

Working...
            X