No announcement yet.

Errol Spence Jr. vs Chris Algieri, Glowacki vs Cunningham - PBC on NBC [4/16]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Bradley would get stopped by Spence and at the very least beaten up over 12 rounds. There is a reason Bradley avoids these type of fights at 147 and he only beats opponents like Spence in fantasy fights.
    Bradley doesn't "avoid" fights, put the hate down and come with something better than that.

Comment

• I hesitate to use the word "flawless" when it come to young boxers (or even more polished veterans for that matter), but Spence looks amazing. I'm incredibly excited to see him progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I'm not sure why Algieri was so determined with the left hook. Like, I get it at first but after a couple rounds of getting whacked every time he throws it, and especially this KD, he should have switched to straighter punches at range. The straight right should have come more into play.
        Algieri being othodox was trying to come over Spence weak or pawing jabs coming from southpaw.

Comment

• Spence look like trash outthere.

Had he been in with an elite fighter he wouldnt look like a street fighter in the ring.

Comment

• Great fights!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
              Spence is levels above Broner. LEVELS! He has no shot, I don't care which version it is.
              levels above broner?? who has spence fought again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                Great fights!

Didn't watch the card, but judging by that highlight, Spence had zero respect for Algeri and beat the hell out of him. He was also using some "veteran" tactics.

Comment

Working...
                X