Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia showing his true hypocrite colors last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is true, Garcia can't get upset with Chavez when he told Maidana to fight dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      Cotto was doing catch weights before Roach. Both are to blame! The way I see it is, if you're such a great trainer, why do you need to handicap the opponent boxer? Same applies for boxers.

Yup. Have you noticed the last two fights, Canelo's skin doesn't turn red compared to Mayweather? Red skin is a sign of draining.
      Red skin is a sign of draining? Since when and whar other cases has this happened?

And in what way was Canelos skin red? Other than when he got punched in the face?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        I'm talking about boxing. Not my entire life so I don't even know how you got that from my post. Every boxing fan is a hypocrite. I just admit it.
        Yes we know you're a hypocrite That we do know.

Not so sure about everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
          During the interview last night after the fight Robert was crying about Chaves' alleged dirty tactics. Did he forget something though? Did he forgot how he literally told Maidana to fight dirty against Floyd? No code words, no subtlety, just straight up told him to fight dirty. But now he's the one complaining about dirty tactics?

This was seemingly after this lowlife was just about ready to start a riot in the ring against Chaves' corner. I know a hypocrite when I see one. I'll be honest and say I think the NSAC should consider a suspension and a fine against Robert Garcia because the classlessness he displays fight after fight is astounding.
          You're right,robert garcia is a known scumbag who loves to train cheaters and dirty fighters,he even hates his own brother..**** trainer anyways not worth talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
            You're right,robert garcia is a known scumbag who loves to train cheaters and dirty fighters,he even hates his own brother..**** trainer anyways not worth talking about.
            yet you talked about em. Seems legit.

Comment

Working...
            X