No announcement yet.

Goldenboy Says No Fight After Trout Requests VADA Testing For Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
    I think OSDT is random year round. The test Canelo is not random year rd. It ain't OSDT.
    Technically it is osdt.. Osdt stands for Olympic style drug testing NOT Olympic drug testing, there is a difference. I can enjoy Chinese style food that is made here in the US but its clearly not real Chinese food.

Comment

Trout would **** Alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
        Fight was practically a done deal according to fat dan. now that trout says he wants vada testing for canelo fight, goldenboy ceo, richard schafer says no fight, also from dan.

What could Televisa and GBP could be hiding.... Interesting.

I just checked Fat Dans blog as well as his tweets, and couldn't find this info.

Comment

Originally posted by 1dcsailor View Post
          Technically it is osdt.. Osdt stands for Olympic style drug testing NOT Olympic drug testing, there is a difference. I can enjoy Chinese style food that is made here in the US but its clearly not real Chinese food.
          Matter of semantic. It obvious ain't Olympic quality. It's kind saying Alicia Silverstone is cute even without the make up. Or Katy Perry is cute but without the makeup.

Comment

Or jessica biel or sofia vergara OMG

Last edited by sdcluser; 06-26-2012, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Matter of semantic. It obvious ain't Olympic quality. It's kind saying Alicia Silverstone is cute even without the make up. Or Katy Perry is cute but without the makeup.

No it is Olympic quality. The same tests Olympic athletes take is the same boxers will take, should they undergo usada testing. the quality of the test is the same, the randomness of it is the same, and the fact that they take blood and urine is the same. Only difference is one is all year and the other isnt.

We call it osdt because it is Olympic style testing, not Olympic testing. Its similar but it is different. Understand that.

Comment

And im still waiting on the nonexistent source that ts got his info from

Comment

No it is Olympic quality. The same tests Olympic athletes take is the same boxers will take, should they undergo usada testing. the quality of the test is the same, the randomness of it is the same, and the fact that they take blood and urine is the same. Only difference is one is all year and the other isnt.

We call it osdt because it is Olympic style testing, not Olympic testing. Its similar but it is different. Understand that.
                  One of the biggest thing that make Olympic testing more is random year round test. W/o a lot it is lost. A fighter could absolutely cheat in the time between. It's similar but it definitely ain't the real thing w/o the random year round nature. Check out Gabriel Montoya on the "OSDT".

..Hollywood beauties are mere mirage with ton of makeup.
                  Kim ain't as bad..

Last edited by sdcluser; 06-26-2012, 04:35 AM.

Comment

And im still waiting on the nonexistent source that ts got his info from
                    he ain't got no source. dayum...i might post beyonce w/o makeup...sheeeiitt...

Comment

One of the biggest thing that make Olympic testing more is random year round test. W/o a lot it is lost. A fighter could absolutely cheat in the time between. It's similar but it definitely ain't the real thing w/o the random year round nature. Check out Gabriel Montoya on the "OSDT".

..Hollywood beauties are mere mirage with ton of makeup.
                      Kim ain't as bad..

I understand stand that but no boxer has asked that his opponent to take real olympic drug testing. they've asked for Olympic style testing, meaning not the same but similar. Osdt is waaaay better than standard Nevada testing.

Also I don't view that garbage writer as someone with credibility so ill pass on reading his crap
                      Last edited by 1dcsailor; 06-26-2012, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X