Ellie Seckbach banned from both gyms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like he'll be annoying Goosen some more lol

Comment

Elie should just have given the video to HBO..

Comment

hype is hype, but that video of Roach went too far, he chose to post it after filming it, i think it serves Seckbach well. be a professional, don't do stuff like that.

anyway, now HBO 24/7 is doing the hype, they're known for doing a good job.

Comment

hbo is tired of being shown up by one guy with a camera....

lame asses

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
            Seckbach, who bills himself as the “embedded correspondent,” had been barred from Garcia’s gym by HBO’s Mark Taffet. HBO’s contract with promoters when doing a “24/7” series does not permit media while it is filming, except during open-media events such as news conferences. Taffet said Seckbach was constantly in the gym and was getting in the way of the “24/7” crew, who complained to him that they couldn’t do their work with Seckbach in the way.

Taffet phoned Top Rank public relations director Lee Samuels, who had Seckbach banned from the gym. Roach personally banned Seckbach from his Wild Card Boxing Club in Los Angeles.

This is from Kevin Iole's column
            I'm a geek fanboy who blew the doors off of Margarito's camp by accident.. RePORTing!

Comment

Probably why he decided to post that Roach Park's mock video, stir some s hit up in spite of being banned from both gyms now. Can't say I'll miss the guy, some of his videos were decent though. He's still a chump.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                hbo is tired of being shown up by one guy with a camera....

lame asses
                Co Sign...

When the **** do HBO ever keep fans updated with up coming fights / deals / venues or ever interview promoters/fighters/fans or trainers or live press conferences? i mean seriously the only ever time HBO ever do interview them guys is on their 24/7 episodes or trainer back grounds aside from that they can never gut up from their fat arses and hire someone to do so...so instead they have a hard working dedicated man banned for doing his job which he put all the dedication and hard work in where as in reality they should be doing that themselves as well

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                  did ellie put a gun to marg and rios head and tell him to do that ****? no he did not....wtf is up with HBO?
                  did sombody put a gun to elie's head and tell him to upload that video and ruin the team's image who welcomed him into their gym and family?

Comment

Poor Ellie, he should start wearing a disguise to back in.

Comment

that sucks..... i really like his vids from the Marg camp.

Even more than fake ass 24/7

Comment

Working...
                      X