Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Fans, Will You Still Be A Fan...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Fans, Will You Still Be A Fan...

...of Floyd's if he doesn't fight Mosley, or will this be the final straw?
    Yes
    17.95%
    No
    82.05%

at first Shane was OLD as dirt when they agreed, now Floyd is "ducking" him because the contract is not signed? There needs to be some consistency with posters on this forum (wishful thinking at its BEST). The fight will get made. I'm not a bit worried.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
      at first Shane was OLD as dirt when they agreed, now Floyd is "ducking" him because the contract is not signed? There needs to be some consistency with posters on this forum (wishful thinking at its BEST). The fight will get made. I'm not a bit worried.

What are you talking about? I just asked a simple question.

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
        What are you talking about? I just asked a simple question.
        I told you what I was talking about. People flip flop alot on this forum, I've been here a while now, so I know. The same people that said that Floyd would never fight Shane were the SAME people that called Shane OLD and make excuses already when Floyd agreed to fight him. Now that Floyd hasn't signed, those SAME people are saying that Floyd is ducking Shane. That is what I'm talking about.

To answer your question, I'm not worried about it. He will sign and they will fight. It is that simple.

Comment

I told you what I was talking about. People flip flop alot on this forum, I've been here a while now, so I know. The same people that said that Floyd would never fight Shane were the SAME people that called Shane OLD and make excuses already when Floyd agreed to fight him. Now that Floyd hasn't signed, those SAME people are saying that Floyd is ducking Shane. That is what I'm talking about.

To answer your question, I'm not worried about it. He will sign and they will fight. It is that simple.
          My question is will you still be a Floyd fan if Floyd doesn't fight Shane. You still haven't answered the question.

Comment

LOOSER

Comment

Originally posted by HaymakerJAB View Post
              LOOSER
              Looser?

wtf is looser? you looking at his pants or something?

you want to call someone a name at least get it right LOSER

Comment

Thats why i'll be dissapointed if the fight doesn't happen... 'cos Floyd would have ducked an old as dirt mosely.

But seriously, give the guy a few days... he'll sign and everything will go back to normal, we can all love and hate floyd in the usual way.

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
                  My question is will you still be a Floyd fan if Floyd doesn't fight Shane. You still haven't answered the question.
                  ....The fight will get made. I'm not a bit worried.
                  I see that with all I typed, you still missed that, huh?

I'm not worried about having to stop being a Floyd fan IF he doesn't fight Shane. Why? Because I know the fight will get made. Its that simple. Do you get it?

Comment

ofcourse they will, i've come to realise they are not a fan of his boxing abilities but rather they are ****sexuals who think he is good looking.

Comment

Working...
                    X