Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley VS Berto... Enough with May-Pac already!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley VS Berto... Enough with May-Pac already!!!!!

How about we concentrate on a fight that is REAL and not being constantly reneged every other day. Anyone with Mosley and Berto news??? I am very excited for this fight because this will gauge if Mosley still has what it takes to compete at the highest level. I am a huge Mosley fan and I want to see him victorious and fight for what matters... THE TITLES!! not some name that people bestow on you.

People don't care about Berto that's the reason why. They're only interested in Mosley. If Berto wins, they won't say Berto won, they'll say Mosley lost. That's why people are more interested in the Mayweather fight. Andre Berto isn't a big name yet.

I agree though, Mosley VS Berto might be a terrific fight with two fast offensive fighters. I'm eager to find out how good is Berto and if Mosley can handle someone as fast as Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by Da7thsign View Post
      How about we concentrate on a fight that is REAL and not being constantly reneged every other day. Anyone with Mosley and Berto news??? I am very excited for this fight because this will gauge if Mosley still has what it takes to compete at the highest level. I am a huge Mosley fan and I want to see him victorious and fight for what matters... THE TITLES!! not some name that people bestow on you.
      oh, who are they?

Comment

If Berto's mental is good then he'll have a great chance. I'm riding with Mosely though. If Berto didn't improve from that Collazo fight, Mosely will bang him around and KO him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
          People don't care about Berto that's the reason why. They're only interested in Mosley. If Berto wins, they won't say Berto won, they'll say Mosley lost. That's why people are more interested in the Mayweather fight. Andre Berto isn't a big name yet.

I agree though, Mosley VS Berto might be a terrific fight with two fast offensive fighters. I'm eager to find out how good is Berto and if Mosley can handle someone as fast as Berto.
          im interested in berto..i give him a decent chance against shane..i just think mosley will find a way to win

Comment

I heard that Berto sparred with Omar Henry like 2 days ago.

Comment

The only way I see Berto even being competitive is to move and pot shot. But I think it would only be a matter of time untill Mosley hit him with something really devastating to the body that slows him down. I got Mosley by KO

Comment

Berto is very good and his time will come, but I got Mosley by KO in this fight. Berto will do well and holds his own in the early rounds make it a competitive fight, but Mosley takes over more and more and breaks him down and knocks him out. Mosley by KO round 8.

Comment

After Berto, who does everyone want Mosley to fight??? I want either Pac or Williams.

Comment

I think the fight has the potential to disappoint a lot of people. After the beatdown Mosley gave Margarito people are gonna be expecting more of the same and who knows how the long layoff will have affected Mosley plus being in with someone much younger.

I don't see their styles meshing very well. They both tend to do their fair share of unnecessary clinching that might pose a problem excitement-wise.

Comment

Working...
                    X