Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

letting pac fight without blood test is like letting taliban on an airplane!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
    letting manny not take a blood test is like letting taliban on an airplane without going thru security....you cant be that stupid of something right in front of your eyes....ive neva in my life seen someone say ok you can test me just not around the time i would most likely be cheating....

lets be quiet honest manny is the most suspicious fighter out there....look at the guys faces after he beat em all torn up n ****....i dont think he uses peds but if anyone does it starts at the top....go back to the praise barry bonds marion jones mark magwire etc were getting when they were at the top of there games....
    HEY YOU GUYS, leave amir khan alone!

Comment

Carlos Dimwit strikes with his legendary threads again.

Comment

letting manny not take a blood test is like letting taliban on an airplane without going thru security....you cant be that stupid of something right in front of your eyes....ive neva in my life seen someone say ok you can test me just not around the time i would most likely be cheating....

lets be quiet honest manny is the most suspicious fighter out there....look at the guys faces after he beat em all torn up n ****....i dont think he uses peds but if anyone does it starts at the top....go back to the praise barry bonds marion jones mark magwire etc were getting when they were at the top of there games....
        So you want the entire sport of boxing to single out one person for this type of drug test? That makes total sense and is completely ethical.

Comment

Brain Damaged?
          So how many boxers take blood test in boxing at the moment?
          Are they all Talibans.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            The Taliban has never hijacked a plane.
            , , .

Comment

Working...
            X