Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: LIVE STREAM: Canelo vs. Khan Weighin From T-Mobile Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan looks like he walks around at that weight, Canelo has clearly boiled down to it. Tomorrow there will be 20 lbs between them.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
      Call me crazy,but canelo wasn't even on the scale for 3 seconds,and the guy screamed 155...
      Maybe because Khan weighed in at 155 so he didn't have to adjust it. I know mind blown :*******:

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
        Call me crazy,but canelo wasn't even on the scale for 3 seconds,and the guy screamed 155...
        Yeah you are crazy , the slider is put to 155 straight up if a fighter is on the money its an instant balance , if he is under or over it needs adjusting and takes a little longer ., Canelo was right on the weight its an instant read .

You guys need at least a few amateur fights to get some real understanding of what goes on , all I ever see is fan ignorance .

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
          Amir carrying to much fat....Canelo is ripped
          He had the Dominic Wade love handles.

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
            Khan looks like he walks around at that weight, Canelo has clearly boiled down to it. Tomorrow there will be 20 lbs between them.
            BS , Canelo with be around 170-173 , Khan will be around 167 .

Khan is 165 on fight night with a 147 weigh-in , he will only be a few pounds heavier in this fight .

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              This is what boxing is about, the #1 and #2 of a division fighting each other, the 155 title and legacy on the line
              We need more #1 vs mando's

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Yeah you are crazy , the slider is put to 155 straight up if a fighter is on the money its an instant balance , if he is under or over it needs adjusting and takes a little longer ., Canelo was right on the weight its an instant read .

You guys need at least a few amateur fights to get some real understanding of what goes on , all I ever see is fan ignorance .
                u should practice what u preach.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                  u should practice what u preach.
                  You should read the posts you ****** , its obvious youre one of the fanboys Im talking about .

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                    He had the Dominic Wade love handles.
                    Yep..Khan looked fat,skinny and toned all at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      You should read the posts you ****** , its obvious youre one of the fanboys Im talking about .
                      practice what you preach. you're the definition of a fanboy. thats why you about it so well.

Comment

Working...
                      X