No announcement yet.

Should this kids parents sue? Cop Maces and Tazes High Schooler [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
    The kid was blind from the mace at that moment. He was in a vulnerable state and he blindly pushed away anybody that was trying to attack him, he didn't know it was the cop.
    That's BS. Who else would put a hand on him at that moment besides the police officer? There was a 15 foot radius between them and any bystanders. He knew it was him, and probably knew he was about to get cuffed.

The kid was extremely angry, and retaliated with force. He simply made the wrong decision in the heat of the moment, and got a tazing for his troubles. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to analyze the situation.

The only thing I give the kid props on is not throwing a punch. That would've gotten him in some real doo doo.

Comment

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
      Anyone defending these cops have a problem.. the kid didn't touch the cop yea he was talking **** but the cops maced him tazed him and then proceeded to punch the kid in the back..Fact is it's a different justice system for minorities in comparison to whites. You rarely see this kinda **** happen to white people let alone kids. Ultimately no matter what race it is the behavior is wrong. I wouldn't defend it the same no matter what. Those cops are pathetic
      As you can see from the video their initial tactic of saying "please" didn't do the trick, so they stepped up the use of force according to guidelines. It isn't easy to subdue somebody and put them in custody when they don't want to go. It is easy to beat the crap out of them, but the officers did no such thing.

Name calling? Really? I'm done with you, reply to me after you go through puberty.

Comment

Kid got too mouthy and had it comin.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
          What is up with everybody looking to sue nowadays? Might as well reach into your own pocket and give it to the kid, because that's all your accomplishing. Taxes...how do they work.

With that said, surprisingly I don't have a problem with this. The kid was acting an idiot/seemingly not complying with the officer, got maced (reasonable and expected response by cops for somebody who doesn't comply), and proceed to 'assault' the officer by pushing him. After pushing the cop, their response was reasonable and expected. You don't push cops, you beat them in the courtroom. He was an idiot, but unfortunately I'm guessing he didn't learn anything, and will just look for another handout.

Do you know this kid? What makes you think him or his family receive handouts, you're just assuming aren't you?

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
          I would most likely beat the kid up with baton's for pushing me down. I could have cracked my head and died.

The 'kid' should be prosecuted for attempted murder, resisting arrest, breach of the peace and charged for wasting mace and a battery pack.

Comment

He was being a little high school punk and telling the cop to get the F out of his face. Those cops could have easily taken the kid down and arrested him in normal fashion without macing, tazing, and beating on him.
            Kid pushed one of the cops, thats agression.

Cops did the right thing. Besides, that high schooler was as big as a gorilla.

Also the kid didnt comply with putting his hands on his back hence the punches to the back.
            Last edited by ELHURACAN58; 05-16-2013, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Do you know this kid? What makes you think him or his family receive handouts, you're just assuming aren't you?
              He's attending a public school right?

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                Kid pushed one of the cops, thats agression.

Cops did the right thing. Besides, that high schooler was as big as a gorilla.

Also the kid didnt comply with putting his hands on his back hence the punches to the back.

The adolescent just had 50,000 volts running through his body, your body tenses up when you get tazed, that's why they couldn't get his hands behind his back but these 2 sorry excuses for police officers weren't smart enough to realize that, and the reason he was kicking his feet was because he was in excruciating pain not because he was resisting.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  He's attending a public school right?

Since when was public school free? I've lived in different states and numerous cities and I've always had to pay a registration fee for my kids public schools.

Comment

The adolescent just had 50,000 volts running through his body, your body tenses up when you get tazed, that's why they couldn't get his hands behind his back but these 2 sorry excuses for police officers weren't smart enough to realize that, and the reason he was kicking his feet was because he was in excruciating pain not because he was resisting.
                    You haven't ever been tasered have you?

Comment

Working...
                    X