No announcement yet.

Rocky 5:Worst movie ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    I just re-watched and I must say that it almost gave cerebral palsy. That movie was so bad that it gave Tommy Morrison AIDS.

"I'm not going to fight you in a ring for millions of dollars,but I will fight you for free in a street fight."-The Italian Stallion

And to top it all off,Rocky wears a stupid fedora.

green k for making me spit out my coffee lol

Comment

the kid that played the role of rocky's son was his son in real life right? the one that died a few years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        To be fair, Rocky's brain was so ****ed up against Drago that the entire movie is probably a coma dream. That's the part no one seems to realize. Rocky was knocked out and put in a coma in the second round against Drago, and everything that happened afterwards never happened.

Its definitely the ****tiest Rocky movie, but I still get goose bumps when Mickey says "Get up you son of a *****...cuz Mickey loves ya."

Comment

i liked it...best streetfight in cinema history

Comment

I actually liked it, espcially when he gives tommy gun a beating in the street

Comment

I was very inebriated last night and I don't even remember making this thread.

Comment

In Rocky 4,Drago-Creed was an exhibition,why the hell was that fight not stopped by the ref?

Comment

In Rocky 4,Drago-Creed was an exhibition,why the hell was that fight not stopped by the ref?
                  Ref was KGB. Or Laurence Cole, I'm not sure.

Comment

it was Steve Smoger...he thought Apollo was still fighting back

Comment

Creed converted to Islam before the fight....the ref was BKM.

Comment

Working...
                      X