Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ufc was never alive

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
      UFC's biggest star is a b*tch and I mean literally. I really wouldn't be preaching how great that is... I love Rousey, but seriously, I could never imagine having a female be the face of boxing.

Also, boxing isn't a monopoly while the UFC is, and they just had what 4 or 5 fighters busted for failed tests in a year period. And we're not talking on the level of Berto and PEDerson, we're talking their top stars like Silva and Sonnen. I'll pass on UFC, even though WWE is fake it's more entertaining than MMA.
      MMA is basically a butt humping sport

Comment

Never heard of him. People have been saying boxing will be dead after ______ fight for decades. Who is there after Ali? Who is there after Tyson? No mega fights after Mayweather vs Oscar. There will always be new stars.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
          It's like being a Yankees fan and having a Mets fans talk trash to you ... Or a Giants fan and a JETS fan running their mouth. You're just like "sure little buddy... Suuure" lol boxing is dying/dead ... Ok? And what's gonna happen the UFC is going to BLOW UP? Why does it take boxing to die for their sport to be on top ... They are two completley different sports.

It's funny you always hear it from "their" side too...
          It's gonna be hard to kill off boxing. It's a lot easier to teach people how to just throw punches than to throw punches, kicks, and do all of that rolling around on the ground.

Comment

UFC been "taking over" since Chuck Liddell and Randy Couture was Champions...well both is now old and retired and the UFC still haven't taken over LOL

That will be the last MEGAFIGHT for a very Long Time...Unless They Fight Again In September! But Boxing will NEVER DIE!

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              Who gives a **** about what this racist prick has to say?
              I feel the same way...So why dont you STFU!

Comment

I like how he says,"everyone knows i like Manny" right before he shut the door!

Comment

wtf is abrue problem he shoved the ref lmfao.

Comment

they just announced one of the biggest fight in the history of the sport (the biggest of this century so far) yep, boxing is dead....

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell Kane View Post
                      The UFC needs to bring in more WWE wrestlers.

Brock Lesnar did the best PPV numbers in UFC history.

Is it true CM Punk is coming to the UFC?

Seems like they need him, because of all the drug suspensions and the failure of the UFC to replace guys like Couture, Lidell, Ortiz, Jackson...and Lesnar.
                      The UFC needs to put the fighters ahead of the company brand; doubt that the WWE wrestlers thing is of any value.

Fans need a reason to care about the fighters that the UFC wants to feature.

positive or negative, there needs to be a reason why one would want to see X and Y fight, beyond that it's a 'UFC fight'.
                      Last edited by Scipio2009; 02-28-2015, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X