Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloody$Nate$

Floyd is the fight I want for Trout that'd be a sick fight between 2 great boxers in their prime.

Both would embarrass ginger who struggled with Mosley.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

I didn't see him struggling him with Mosley.
    lol Mosley was in the fight the whole time. For someone people hype up sooo much for doing absolutely nothing, he took a garbage fight with a shot fighter and struggled. Mosley only one a round against Floyd and Pac and that was the round he hurt Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
      He beat cotto, okay. But why are we getting ahead of ourselfs?
      Am I the only one who wasn't impressed with Trout beating cotto? I thought it was a pretty crappy fight and Trout simply did more to win then Cotto. He certainly didn't look great to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
        lol Mosley was in the fight the whole time. For someone people hype up sooo much for doing absolutely nothing, he took a garbage fight with a shot fighter and struggled. Mosley only one a round against Floyd and Pac and that was the round he hurt Floyd.

His veteran skill and monster chin kept him from getting knocked out, but from what I can remember Mosley was dominated and couldn't offer much in return.

Still not a great win for Ginger.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          Stop being such a fanboy, Austin Trout is a legit fighter!!!! Mayweather can't beat everyfreaking one, Im sick of *****s acting like he can never be beat.

Mayweather doesn't beat any ATG fighters either, dude is a great fighter but he's not unbeatable.
          I don't believe you. Trout ain't that good like he can end Mayweather. Cotto should have won that fight, really he beat himself.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            Am I the only one who wasn't impressed with Trout beating cotto? I thought it was a pretty crappy fight and Trout simply did more to win then Cotto. He certainly didn't look great to me.
            Im not saying that the win against Cotto was impressive, Im just talking about his fighting style, and his style will cause issues with the majority of top fighters at 154.

Comment

Fight fans need to keep it real. No Austin Trout didn't dominate Cotto. But neither did Floyd. Cotto fought well against them both. Then there are those that say, "well Trout beat Cotto coming off a loss". That he did. But ask yourself (who did Cotto lose to)?

Add all that up & it tells you all you need to know. Trout is a tall rangy southpaw with good skill, can fight at all ranges, has good handspeed & respectable pop. Floyd would have his hands full.

Comment

Im not saying that the win against Cotto was impressive, Im just talking about his fighting style, and his style will cause issues with the majority of top fighters at 154.
                he didn't look that good the fight before but he is a good fighter who should be a tough fight for anyone.

Comment

I can easily see Austin Trout beating Canelo and Mayweather, do you think he can?
                  Trout is too big for wws! His size advantage combined with his defensive style, allows him to move backwards, and have itty bitty Cotto run into shots! Cotto's and his baby arms arnt able to get close enough to land, and Im unimpressed that he even struggled with cotto! It would be the same if Floyd were to fight Martinez! He should stay in his weight class.

Comment

at this stage of their respective careers, trout probly would beat mayweather who is much smaller and older. is it definite? hell naw. could mayweather beat him? hell yes. would i bet on mayweather to win? absolutely

Comment

I agree his style is a difficult one to beat, but im not sold on the idea he'd beat everyone at 154.

Comment

Working...
                      X