• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    I can take any of you.
    Lol, good man

Comment

Amir king khan, he's a bit small for me he'd have to move up a couple of divisions but hypothetically I'd like to give him a go, he maybe fast as fuk but he's thick as ****.
      Miguel Cotto at light middle, that's nice name to fight, I'd have a big height and reach advantage, he ain't what he was and isn't really big enough at the weight. If he trapped me and switched head to body that would be devestating so I'd have to try and keep it in the centre and circle.
      Do I really think I could beat a world class pro? Nope but I'd love to try.

Comment

I could split decision Brian Sutherland if the fight was held in my hometown.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
          Look I never said it wasn't a long shot, but pro boxers are mortals just like everyone else. You shouldn't give yourself NO chance. That's giving up on yourself. That to me speaks of a philosophy of life that is lacking.
          It's their game though, it's what they do. It's not a street fight remember, you're playing by their rules, gloves on, queensbury rules. Chances of victory are remote.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            I think I could take Brandon Rios' slow non-boxing ass. Of course he has the pro experience to his advantage, but I'm not a flat footed ****** that will stand there in front of him and just trade punches.

Now, there is a chance that he's better than I expect and busts my ass up and knocks me smooth the fuck out. Not saying I'm certain I can beat him but he's one if the few I think I could take.

What about you?

dude, Brandon Rios would f0ck you up and send you to the hospital after 3 rounds

i always find these threads funny...like you could really do anything against a pro...so what if you dont stand and trade...what's gonna happen is you wouldn't box...you would be running for your life and once he cuts the ring off and pins you in a corner, say goodbye to your ribs and your normal pissing ability

Comment

gimme a samurai sword id take em all...

Comment

yeahhh.. i could take Klitschko. Vitali and Wlad. At the same time. With both hands tied behind my back. While being blindfolded.

Comment

I would beat the living **** out of Mayweather..& i'll murder JCC Jr

Comment

Originally posted by konfirm View Post
                    yeahhh.. i could take Klitschko. Vitali and Wlad. At the same time. With both hands tied behind my back. While being blindfolded.
                    Sounds like a gay orgy

Comment

I will take jorge arce out cold faster than donaire did..I will be suprised if he past the second...

Comment

Working...
                      X