Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liam Neeson from Taken versus Steven Segal from Hard to Kill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never seen Taken, so I'll go wit Segal by default.

Other than Darkman, I just dunno much about Neeson. He was a bad mofo in that one tho. Darkman beats any Segal character. Dude feels no pain and got unlimited strength.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      I like Liam Neeson but I have to go with Steven Segal...
      I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you change your answer now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post

Other than Darkman, I just dunno much about Neeson. He was a bad mofo in that one tho. Darkman beats any Segal character. Dude feels no pain and got unlimited strength.
        is that really you

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you change your answer now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
          Sounds like some bad @ss poster in the dome.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            still sticking with Segal...my hero if i'm Taken in another country...
            Last edited by -jose-; 08-26-2012, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
              is that really you
              A shot, haggard, washed up shell.

But yea it is.

Comment

Steven Segal's hairline is very distracting...it makes it very hard to fight him. It would probably give him the advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post

Comment

Neeson, he will find Seagal and he will kill him.

Comment

This might be your greatest thread ever larry.

I grew up on seagal movies my parents had all the tapes with his movies and liam neeson is just the definition of awesomeness.

I just cannot answer this

Comment

Working...
                      X