Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Americans need to do this to Floyd so he doesn't get jealous with PAC anymore!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexpz View Post
    Is that what you do in your country?
    Yes in my country, we have stupid Oscar De La Hoya statue by the Staple center.

Comment

Here's another example American's should do to Floyd to get rid of that jealousy.

Comment

Wow....he is indeed a national hero in our country.....Go Manny!

Comment

Another one. Getting national award from the government after each fight.

Comment

I don't think American will be proud to cheer a fighter that doesn't destroy another fighter. American are serious people, we want to be know as the best. If one of our best went to another country and just ran for 12 rounds, I don't think we'll give him a homecoming welcome. We need someone like Tyson that seek and destroy. Now if Mayweather was in a marathons, he will get a homecoming forsure.

Comment

Originally posted by civicvx View Post
              I don't think American will be proud to cheer a fighter that doesn't destroy another fighter. American are serious people, we want to be know as the best. If one of our best went to another country and just ran for 12 rounds, I don't think we'll give him a homecoming welcome. We need someone like Tyson that seek and destroy. Now if Mayweather was in a marathons, he will get a homecoming forsure.
              LOL, Usain Boltweather.

Comment

Pac is God...

Comment

Originally posted by WaM.BaM View Post
                  They do motorcades for NBA champions.. No boxers/
                  In the old days though they used to...

Comment

Nah, they just need to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RepublicaEnemy1 View Post
                      Give him a 4-hour victory parade:

Award him a national recognition from government each and every fight:

Serenade him by your most famous rock star:

Not gonna happen in America, there are simply too many sports heroes. Closest would be Ali or MJ.

Comment

Working...
                      X