No announcement yet.

1 More time JENNA 1 More ****kin time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 More time JENNA 1 More ****kin time

1 more time claudia calls me and complains how U bother her and send her myspace messages to go On your show, 1 more time U mention my Name on your gay ass shhot 1 more time....... YOUR ASS IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR FINISHED!!!!!!!!!! OK *****

Nobody is afraid of you... do you not realize that by now?

Jenna... do it one more time.

Comment

Oh **** Look what sherpakovski told me about jenna LOL

sherpakovskitrain@hotmail.com says:
      i know who gives a **** about them.They are all mental.
      Spreading her number aint gonna work cuz no one would call that ugly HOE! ya feel

Comment

The Truth about the Russian F A G Charlie Zelenoff.....you and Stacy were afraid of Hillbilly Pimp....just admit it.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/BoxingG...SB-vs-SOB-Show

Comment

Aright Listen to prove HBP backed out and all of this was a scam and He never wanted to fight

1)remember when I use to threaten Him on esb, how he said if U threaten me 1 more time charlie the fights off

2)and when I made a joke how im a cut his hair off when I KO Him he said Ok fights off No one messes with my hair

3)the mutha****kker did anything he could anything HE COULD to pull Out, deep inside hes so happy its off

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
            1 more time claudia calls me and complains how U bother her and send her myspace messages to go On your show, 1 more time U mention my Name on your gay ass shhot 1 more time....... YOUR ASS IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR FINISHED!!!!!!!!!! OK *****
            Did you pay off that whore again, just like when she was your "girlfriend," coward?

Lie all you want, everybody knows you ducked Hillbilly Pimp.

Comment

Zelenoff, your threats are empty son.

Comment

every just laughs at ur threads u lil ***

if u got do it all over again i bet u wud, u made urself the internet ****** clown who no1 cares about

Comment

Originally posted by floydjoy View Post
                  every just laughs at ur threads u lil ***

if u got do it all over again i bet u wud, u made urself the internet ****** clown who no1 cares about
                  ye thats why im talked about every single day for years...... but no one cares about Me Ok chumpp

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Man View Post
                    Zelenoff, your threats are empty son.
                    Yup. As I recall he swore to me he'd take Hillbillly Pimp out in one round. ****, he QUIT before the round even began.

What a coward and a fraud. No heart, no balls whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                    X