Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Javier Fortuna vs Jason Sosa WBA title who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well damn. Another upset.

Comment

Walters should get his rematch now, right?
      I think Sosa did better against Walters than what people give him credit for. He was there landing and was in front of Walters' face the whole time never giving up. Having said that he definitely should have lost that fight. Sosa was landing, but Walters was landing more and he showed better defense. Walters just looked like the much better fighter.
      Sosa at best won 2 to 3 rounds against Walters imo. I think that's how many rounds I gave him.

I didn't think Sosa was going to beat Fortuna, but after the Fortuna-Vasquez fight I did say Fortuna was a KO waiting to happen.

NOTE: I saw a highlight of the KO and it looks like there could have been a headbutt. I need to see it in better quality to be sure. It would suck if the headbutt started it all. From that highlight it looked like it was a hard head clash.
      Last edited by HI-TECH Boxing; 06-24-2016, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
        Walters will be kicking up a fuss if Sosa gonna fight Loma and not him.
        We all know who's gonna get sosa lmao

Comment

Is fortuna the dude who only knows how to throw haymakers?
          Didnt thought that Sosa would be the guy who stops Fortuna, but the guy had it coming.

Comment

HERE'S THE FULL FIGHT FELLAS!!! ENJOY!!!

Comment

Why is this an upset to people? Sosa had gotten a draw against Walters and now people expected Sosa to lose to FORTUNA? Seriously, are people in here ******ed? I didn't even know Fortuna was the favourite to win this, it seemed to obviously be Sosa.

Comment

Working...
              X