Clear All

• Lmaoooooooooooo

Comment

• Maybe this thread is bull****

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          Maybe this thread is bull****
          I don't know, mate... is it one of yours then?

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Lol

No, what was his store like?
          It was pretty much my pisstake. If you were gonna start up an "online store", what would you do?:

A. Set up as an affiliate with Amazon, and offer people all the best stuff out there?

B. Post descriptions on a couple of pages of all the crap you have in your house, including car bumper stickers, old cassette tapes, and movies, all of which are on VHS?

Although I do a piss-take with the "Play Misty For Me on Betamax" stuff, it's actually not THAT much of an exaggeration.

I'm actually on Scully's ignore list... he put me on there when I asked if Chad Dawson got TKO'd by Ward because he hadn't watched Weekend At Bernie's on tape as part of his training.
          Last edited by !! Anorak; 04-29-2016, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• Hey !! Anorak I am disappointed you did not see I was kidding. I actually can not box anymore, I have said it here in the past why. But yeah, I can no longer box.

Comment

• Last time I sparred I killed someone...so yeah, I don't box anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Last time I sparred I killed someone...so yeah, I don't box anymore.
                You coulnt kill nuffin

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                  You coulnt kill nuffin
                  Shh i'm jk, I want to get annie to respond with a stick up his ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Last time I sparred I killed someone...so yeah, I don't box anymore.
                    You dindunuffins, dork

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X