Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two teeth and a beard
    Ugly Girls Pictures!

Comment

What does this have to do with anything? lol.

Comment

this is funny..........smile sa "bao" bhe....

Comment

Honestly. Do ANY boxing fans, or people who frequent boxing forums, even hold the smallest grasp of health, science, or what goes in to being a professional athlete, much less a former olympic athlete, or someone who stays at the top of his game?

Floyd, whether you like him or not, is a constant physical specimen- since birth. Whatever faults his Dad and Uncle have, its well established his Dad raised him to avoid all of those mistakes. People don't realize how much cigarettes and alchohol can effect your skin and your teeth. Imagine *never* doing those things- and then combining it with a lifetime of excercise, health fasts, and so forth.

You think every boxer lives like Ricky Hatton? Why are we talking about any boxer's teeth?? You could go to a f**king Star Trek convention at this point and meet more mother****ers knowledgable about the sport than the cats at boxingscene.com forums.

Comment

Floyd and his pops do have great looking teeth, but not sure if they are real or not they almost seem too perfect, maybe they had work done like veneers?

Here is Roger yesterday with his teeth in, Elie Sekbach asks hi about it at the end lol

Comment

Can these threads get any worse?

Comment

Ehh I've always wondered this because those mother****ers could blind you. But I mean **** if I had that kinda money my teeth would look like that too aha

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Floyd and his pops do have great looking teeth, but not sure if they are real or not they almost seem too perfect, maybe they had work done like veneers?

Here is Roger yesterday with his teeth in, Elie Sekbach asks hi about it at the end lol

lmfao ellie a fool, say what you want about him but his genuine he just aint that smart or lack social skills

Comment

Working...
                  X