Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oscar pistorius - guilty or not guilty? whats your opinion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gandhalf View Post
    I think he's guilty , (though i'm not sure) , however , what would be his motive ? That's what i can't figure out. Jealously ? was she cheating on him ? And if not , then why ?...Was it for money ?...Or maybe he went crazy because she wanted to leave him ?
    The latter.

Comment

Lock him up until he grows some new legs.

Comment

So many things that do in the prosecutions words, leave his changing version of events and highly improbable.

The fact she'd said she was scared of him, they had rows, and it was all on Valentines day alone indicates a failed evening and him losing his temper again, and this time it combined with his proven trigger happy side with guns.

You don't leave your bed not realising your partner is not in there, because you're defending her (?) from a noise in the bathroom.

Comment

He's guilty as hell.

As sooooo many others in this thread have said:

Who wakes up thinking there's a burglar in the house and doesn't realise their gf is missing from the bed?

Who blasts the door first with no warning?

Surely she must have screamed after the first shot. So why did he shoot multiple times?

He's guilty as hell.

And she was fine as hell too, if he didn't want her I would have taken her off his hands.

Comment

Working...
          X