Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Psychologically Diseased Children Sing Song Celebrating Sexual Identity Disorder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psychologically Diseased Children Sing Song Celebrating Sexual Identity Disorder

i have delted this thread and i am sorry to all the transtestcles i have offended
    Last edited by JesusnotJewish; 11-11-2014, 12:31 AM.

I really wanted to laugh at this video. I am disappoint.

Comment

Hey.

You have 7 posts and they suck.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

whats wrong with you? are you a communist or something?

Comment

Originally posted by JesusnotJewish View Post
          whats wrong with you? are you a communist or something?
          Lemme think.

I'll text you the message and point out that if you enter our lounge and bring down morale/traffic.

Imma Internet beat the living **** out of you.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

you talk about morale it is clear you have been demoralized beyond repar. watch the yuri bezmenov video ex kbg when he talks about how to brainwash a nation on youtube and how it has already happened in america. unfortuately once someone is so demoralized to beelive the lies in the first place then their is no coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by JesusnotJewish View Post
              you talk about morale it is clear you have been demoralized beyond repar. watch the yuri bezmenov video ex kbg when he talks about how to brainwash a nation on youtube and how it has already happened in america. unfortuately once someone is so demoralized to beelive the lies in the first place then their is no coming back.
              J/k about your cell. But switch it up.

Comment

Trolling is supposed to be fun, dude.

No one cares about the issues that are close to your bitch-ass heart.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Trolling is supposed to be fun, dude.

No one cares about the issues that are close to your bitch-ass heart.
                  you are such an inferior subhuman u hav to resort to vulgarities and then post a disfigured mutilated tattoed lady. what a sick lil puppy you are paulf

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X