Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE will find out the truth in the coming days. Something this big will not sit on the shelf and go away if true. If it is true, like i said, i dont care about Floyd but i have lost respect for sports in general. This is WAY BIGGER than one fighter or sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      Link to me where Montoya said this before the he got the GB letter.

Okay, which false things the he spread online without fact checking before he got the letter? Link me something. You're making some bold claims here. As far as the "in person" spreading, what the hell do you think he was doing? Telling other people what he heard and asking about it is exactly what the fact checking process involves.
      I think the thread on the website where he posted this stuff got deleted - likely because they didn't wanna go down with him. And yeah, he was spreading this stuff to people in the industry and GBP caught wind. That's not fact-checking.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        I'm just glad he included Elie on his email to-do list. Elie will get to the bottom of it for sure
        Right after he finds out if they have chickens in Argentina.

Comment

• Read through the first 13 pages really want to read through the rest but damn 61 pages. Too many troll posts obviously

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            But Im just saying, it's unjust to try and put dirt on Pacquiao while someone like Marquez, who is older, every year looks PHYSICALLY stronger.
            I agreed with this.

In my original post I said people are accusing Marquez of the same things they accused Pac of.

Not sure what the argument is here.

Comment

• Bingo.

This 'article' is worse than Donald Trump's contrived 'October surprise.'
              And lmao at people actually thinking Hauser's 'part II' will have any meat to it.

Really? You can't see the setup for hits and publicity?

You're telling me he's got such a bombshell on USADA/FMJ/GBP that he DIDN'T just, you know, WRITE about it?

Oh no, the 'impeccable' journalistic thing to do is wrap up leftovers, rumors, and innuendo for Part I, then promise the reveal in Part II.

This isn't ether. This is Kool-Aid.

Originally posted by MJDaPimp View Post
              Thomas Hauser is a shill, has always been a shill, and will continue to be a shill as long as he's around boxing and especially Top Rank.

People can respect his writing all they want, but the guys obvious bias has been evident for years. He spent the last 10 years going at Ross Greenberg, Mayweather, and HBO only to take a job at HBO after Greenberg left.

What happen to all Manny Pacquiao puff pieces? Whatever, TimeWarner isn't getting any of my money anyway and hasn't for years but I still enjoy their product for free.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                Time to keep it real; they are all using. Including the Ped Crusader himself.
                That's the mentality cheats live by, that's how they justify their behaviour to themselves...and then they get caught.

There are clean sportsmen in boxing and there are unscrupulous drug-cheats, they need a more honest and stringent testing program to catch the latter.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Boxing is gonna have to be scrapped and revamped in some way.
                  Well where do they start? if true, we are talking about further investigations, license suspensions, i mean, who is gonna take action? this is or could get messy as F&*^! Alot of ppl say a robbery decision in this sport is a black eye to the sport of boxing but this is taking it to another level IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    I think the thread on the website where he posted this stuff got deleted - likely because they didn't wanna go down with him. And yeah, he was spreading this stuff to people in the industry and GBP caught wind. That's not fact-checking.
                    You're talking about this?
                    http://forums.doghouseboxing.com/ind...125681&st=1065

No, it's not deleted. He just locked it. Everything he posted is still there.

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    And yeah, he was spreading this stuff to people in the industry and GBP caught wind.
                    Are you part of the boxing industry? How do you know he was spreading stuff and not fact-checking? Do you know exactly what Montoya was saying when he supposedly was spreading stuff? How can you possibly know any of this? You're basing this on what?

Comment

• sooooooooooo now what? whats going to come of all this?

Comment

Working...
                      X