No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Roach, Koncz Discuss Alex Ariza Controversy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
    I said in another thread that it looked like Ariza was getting a bit big headed. I think he should stick to doing what he is, a strength and conditioning coach.
    Everyone on Team Pac-man is BIG-HEADED except for Bouboy.

Arum, Roach, Ariza, Koncz are the worst of the bunch ... Manny needs to do some serious house-cleaning.

Fire: Arum - Ariza - Koncz
    Keep: Roach - Bouboy

Firing Arum is imperative!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      lol more media made drama to cause interest.....
      Uh oh, more interest on someone other than your butt buddy Floyd - must be the end of the world for you......

Comment

Roach wants Ariza gone Pac wants him to stay so Roach gotta deal with it and stop complaining when Pac wants him gone he'll be gone

Comment

Who cares? We've seen this script before. First it was Roach and Koncz now it's Ariza. Besides we know who or what is the real strength and conditioning coach in the Pacquiao camp. Who would have thought Tim Bradley would be the most interesting person in this edition of 24/7. That's it, I'm officially routing for Bradley in this one.

Comment

Pac is having "the best camp in quite some time" so no excuses when bradleys varied skillset exposes pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
              I'm convinced that freddy has bob in his pockets. Freddy talking about Alex getting to big when dude randomly spews bull**** and lies. Never mind he is a horrible coach.
              Do you mean Bob has Freddie in his pocket? I doubt it. Freddie trains two Golden Boy fighters in Amir Khan and Peter Quillin.

Comment

Getting the excuses ready so when bradley dismantle his ass
                They'll know what to say....u guys dont get it but i do... the end is
                Near.......

Comment

My uncle bob knows it thats why his is puttin him with Bradley...
                  He promotes both of them...hes been in the game for to long
                  to let any other fighter walk away with paquiao'$ head and fame
                  the end is near guys.....the end is near... ask your friend lucian bute......

Comment

Ariza probably wants a raise and wants to be credited more than Roach to Pacmans rise to stardom. I don't know.

But Pacman is a preacher now. He's all about forgiveness in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I don't see Pacman firing people.

Comment

The Racket Squad: Integrity and Prayer- Arriza Not A Hypocrite

Gym rats have been commenting on Arriza's lack of desire with the Pac camp for three fights to date.
                      This current camp has been filled with Pac's pompous religious agitations and Alex, a longtime gay rights supporter had enough of the Champs hateful preaching.

My source is an ex-Heavy champ who keeps his ear to the ground and mouth away from the press.

This turmoil is Bradley's best shot to win this thing.
                      Should they crack heads, Manny will lose focus.
                      His new 'delicate' balance in living will no longer persuade him to fight as tough as he once did under adversity.

All is not as well as HBO would like us to believe.

If you asked me a month ago, I would have framed this as a mismatch.
                      Today, I'm going with Tim based on his aggression, desire and concentration.

Fame is killing Manny Pacquaio.
                      In contrast, it has pushed Floyd to a higher, emotional level.

Comment

Working...
                      X