Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Canelo benefit from being trained by Floyd Sr like De La Hoya did?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by titanium View Post
    Try not to be so sensitive Derr. Some people have higher expectations than you when it comes to Mayweather and his opponents.
    For starter's, from what I've seen in your posts, you're the sensitive one hating on Floyd constantly.

Second, I suppose you haven't seen my posts where I indicate that Floyd's next fights should be the more challenging ones; Pac, Lara or possibly a move to middleweight (although I'm still on the fence about the latter, he might be too small).

Don't mistake me for one of those dudes who would defend a Khan or Alexander fight as I have stated many times that both of those fights would be a joke.
    Last edited by Derranged; 09-20-2013, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      For starter's, from what I've seen in your posts, you're the sensitive one hating on Floyd constantly.

Second, I suppose you haven't seen my posts where I indicate that Floyd's next fights should be the more challenging ones; Pac, Lara or possibly a move to middleweight (although I'm still on the fence about the latter, he might be too small).

Don't mistake me for one of those dudes who would defend a Khan or Alexander fight as I have stated many times that both of those fights would be a joke.
      Hater is such a strong word. Perhaps "Critic" is better.

Well then, we agree about the bolded. And when one of those fights get made anyways there will be several here that say we are both "Critics/haters".

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
        Hater is such a strong word. Perhaps "Critic" is better.

Well then, we agree about the bolded. And when one of those fights get made anyways there will be several here that say we are both "Critics/haters".
        If the haters and huggers could end arguments amicably like this, NSB would be much more tolerable. Then again, those 100 page arguments can be entertaining.

Comment

no i dont think sr would help canelo !!!!! because i think sr is a overrated trainer !!!! and the only reason he looks good is because floyd jr is naturally good !!!!! thats the undeniable facts !!!!!!! canelo needs someone like roach in his corner someone that would bring out his full offensive potential !!!! when roach coached oscar , oscar damn near beat floyd .... and in many peoples eyes he did beat floyd !!!!!! with roach in canelos corner canelo would be a more formable opponent !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

^ it's possible but a tough one to call.. I'm wondering if Canelo adopted the Roach style of greater aggression would he be as effective all round?

Comment

^ Also Roach is on a pretty bad losing streak at the moment.. It could be he's getting old, his illness is having an effect.. Or it could be that he trains pattern fighters.. So once you worked out that pattern it becomes much easier to compete against Roach fighters.. who knows?

Comment

Working...
              X