Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool video of Golovkin showing how to control an opponent on the inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've noticed a few of GGGs sparring partners mention that he seems to get real pleasure out of demonstrating and sharing technique and knowledge - wouldn't be at all surptised if the guy goes into training or something when his fighting career is over, he just comes accross as having a genuine passion for the sport.

Comment

Pretty much ensures that Ward will never fight him after seeing this.

Comment

GGG also practices wrestling in training, so if you could get pass his power and close up, you most likely will have to struggle with his inside game.

Comment

Very cool.

Comment

If People dont see a "shoulder roll, then he's see a "Face first" brawler.

I always prefer the art of inside fighting over staying on the outside. It's harder to do, takes far more skill to fight on the inside while keeping your defense lid tight.

I'am talking about Boxing, not holding to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Luiz View Post
              Golovkin vs Ward needs to happen. Boxing Gods better start to work.
              I think it could turn out a little bit like duran-leonard 1, high skilled inside fighting

Comment

Nice video, good to see Golovkin educating the young bucks.

Comment

Great video. He seems pretty passionate about the sport and teaching it.

Comment

Golovkin been training with the Real Deal Holyfield, I see :P Definitely Holy's go to move on the inside, with that huge dome.

Comment

So golovkin just showed us his solution to andre wards holding. I dont think the big guy is going to want to get into an inside fight with ggg,unless he wants to be led around the ring by the khazak bull.

Comment

Working...
                      X