No announcement yet.

Lots of women crossfit now a days...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    haha hell naw, best believe I'm working harder in there than anybody else. Yeah, I know the type you're talking about, but you can look good and still beast it. Hell, I'm even there on Saturday mornings sometimes where there's only one or two other people. It's not so much that I'm trying to win a gym fashion contest, but I take training very seriously and thus invest a little more money/time in gear. I guess it's a psychological thing for me, kinda like the cop putting on his uniform deal.
    I do it too, though I don't do the compression, but more track suits or just generally matching my gear. I also know the guys who dress up to impress people, have a guy at my gym who always wears an extra small compression shirt, shorts, wears sunglasses, and always has a bluetooth on....also ive never seen him work out.

As for the general point of the OP imo, if you want to get a curvy body....I'd recommend lifting over crossfit with light cardio. I don't understand why women are so into cross-fit but its a fad thing for them I guess. It's marketed well. Most girls thinking lifting will "bulk" them which simply isn't true.

I've recently convinced my girl to get into lifting instead of cardio all day....about 3 months ago or so. Yesterday shes like wow, I'm more defined...I feel great...I'm actually smaller than before all while lifting. I explained how it worked and she tried it and tada.

Most girls don't do the research or just assume what they read on menopause blogs are the truth I guess. As for me I don't enjoy crossfit and prefer the old style of lifting.

Comment

It's just an excuse to walk around with Lulu Lemon pants slipped tight up the butt crack.

Comment

Working...
      X