Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Objectively, which of Pac's catchweights were unfair?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These should be considered when blabbering about a catch weight or fighters moving up or down.

1. A career light heavyweight moving down to fight a career super middleweight at 168

- Advantage goes to the career 168

2. A career SuperWelterweight fighting a career Middleweight

- Advantage goes to the career Middleweight

3. A career Welterweight meeting a career lightweight at 140

- Fair fight

Logic simply applies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
      It's a Pac thread, so yeah Pac is open to criticism. Leave the butthurt at the door kiddo

- or make threads on those catchweight fights and I'd be happy to discuss those with you as well.
      I guess I must have hit a nerve called THE TRUTH! lol!

You say what you want buddy and criticize who you want .... So what I bring up others .... Just pointing out the facts ..... that many have done it before him and many will continue to do it after him.

By the way, you should look in the mirror before you talk ..... looking at your other posts, you don't seem to mind talking about other fighters ....
      Last edited by ADP02; 11-28-2012, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        Well, admittedly, they all received as much **** for it as Pac did. None of these guys was given a pass for it, and they still don't.
        Some have but not all to the same extent. Especially when you consider that Manny had to usually come up many more lbs while the opponent had to drop down just a few lbs?

Funny how Manny comes up and asks the opponent to come down a couple of lbs and people make a big deal. Marquez did the same. Please point me to the link that criticizes Marquez for asking the WW champ to come down and weigh in at 143lbs (Manny)? Just to remind you, Manny, the WW champ, was criticized for that even though he at least came down and kept his word, unlike when Floyd asked Marquez to come up for his first attempt at these higher weights.

You can criticize but at the end of the day, I'm just reminding people that many others have done it too.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          So how do you feel about LMW champ Cotto asking to defend vs Marg at 150, with a 160 rehydration limit? That was just last year. You think he likes being drained, or what?

You shoulda told the bookies that Pac DLH was a mismatch. Better yet, shoulda told DLH and Schaefer, they could have skipped the humiliating quit job vs cherrypicked midget. Unless you think Oscar wanted to retire like that, he is a sick puppy after all.
          Its about what Manny has done , and it just always seems to be in Mannys favor the way the CWs work out , when its put to Manny from JMM to go 144 Manny says NO ,,, he is fake kid and all your muddying the water wont change that .

Nobody has manipulated weight like Manny , you know the Manny Im talking about , the your to small JMM you got to be 147 , your to big Cotto you got to be 145 , and Mosley your shot so now it dont matter , Margo drained to 150 after 2 yrs off and a 154 bout where he looked like crap , a 26 ft ring and 8z gloves just so now the weak sloth will have no hope of catching me , lol who are you trying to kid with your fanboy BS , at least Margo got his license out of it because boxing said no, but Bob fixed that for him , Margo is on paid service with Clottey .

THIS MANNY !!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X