Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Pacquiao: Mayweather Be a Man, Fight in Late May!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
    I've actually been referring to him as Soldier Boy for years, it suits him quite well, "in addition to his fan base", carry on ra-tard.
    Hence why I have not had any interaction with you. Have a good one bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanly Ketchel View Post
      Hence why I have not had any interaction with you. Have a good one bro.
      And let's keep it that way. You do the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        worked for me!!!!!
        anything will work on you, so it's not surprising

Comment

• Don't see the problem with them wanting late May, when Floyd wants May 5th. The date won't be the reason for the fight not happening though.

Floyd vs. Alvarez/Guerrero (probably Guerrero) and Manny vs Bradley. Wait and see.

Then another failed negociation in November.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
            Don't see the problem with them wanting late May, when Floyd wants May 5th. The date won't be the reason for the fight not happening though.

Floyd vs. Alvarez/Guerrero (probably Guerrero) and Manny vs Bradley. Wait and see.

Then another failed negociation in November.
            I'll bet you 50mm that it's not guerrero. Should be a nice bet for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              these are all lies this the temp stadium could be finished apr. 22nd if arum was serious. talked to my boss the location would be the south west corner of las vegas blvd and sahara. team pac is lying again.
              I dont think they can have an entire stadium up that fast. Rembember it takes a while just to even get permits to build, how much more time would it actually take to build the stadium? & what happens if they have to block the street? They cant block off the strip... I bet u cant get a house up that fast

Comment

• Originally posted by Tjrjr View Post
                anything will work on you, so it's not surprising
                Do you wanna work for me? I got a job for you

Comment

• Originally posted by DeeJay23 View Post
                  I dont think they can have an entire stadium up that fast. Rembember it takes a while just to even get permits to build, how much more time would it actually take to build the stadium? & what happens if they have to block the street? They cant block off the strip... I bet u cant get a house up that fast
                  we could build a 2 story 2,500 square ft 3 car garage hous in a week. this idea has been since 2010. nevada ready mix will do the foundation if it goes through. my boss said todd wasnt interested at all when he called this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                    so arum wants it to be at the end of may, why is this a problem??? just because its not on may 5th the date floyd picked??? its still gonna be on the same month and floyd's not going to jail until june!! so whats wrong with that?? accept the date call arum's bluff and lets get this ***** over with already.
                    do you know why mayweather got a postponement on his jail time? because his attorneys argued nothing could be changed with his may 5 contractual agreement already in place. this means changing the date after he told the judge he couldn't would be a slap in the face to the judge...not a great idea for someone in authority over your sentencing...

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                      This is just a bunch of bull****.

Another 40million dollar? Yeah right.

Lets say they manage to squeeze in another 25k audience.
                      Well, when building a stadium prices for the average ticket would obviously be lower due to capacity and quality of vision.

Lets say the extra 25k tickets would be on average $300. That's $7.500.000

So the ticket price of the excess capacity would have to be almost $1700 per ticket on average on top of selling the higher quality tickets for the same price as they would on mgm (far from a given).

Add to that the cost of construction, massively increased staff and security, people going to the event not buying a PPV etc etc etc and i doubt you would get an additional 40 million to split between the two fighters.
                      Not to mention theres no chance in HELL Manny and Floyd would gain all the benefit of the increased revenue.

Lets face it. The real money here is in PPV-sales and investors. Not in building stadiums.

This is a cop-out and an insult to the intelligence of fans around the world. How gullible do they think that we are?
                      100% agreed!

Comment

Working...
                      X