Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prescott ain't a nobody he's the guy who KTFO Amere Con LOL!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
    its kinda wierd how khan laughs at prescott, when hes the one that got his ass knocked out, if anything briedis should be laughing.................
    Laughing at what? He's the one who's career has gone down. Khan has a bright future ahead of him with many millions of dolors to be made. The only fight Prescott can make any kind of money now is against Khan and thats the only reason why he's calling him out. If Khan was still at the same level Prescott was at, he would not be calling him out. In the end its Khan that has the last laugh and all Prescott has is the memory of that one fight against a young Khan.

Comment

Khan and his nutthuggers desperately want this guy to go away lol!

Comment

Stop running A mere Con and rematch your pwner.

Comment

A mere Con is a cowardly fraud no more, and no less.

Comment

Now that McClosekey is most likely not gonna be Amir's opponent for April. I hope Amir fights Peterson or Prescott next.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
              Khan and his nutthuggers desperately want this guy to go away lol!
              Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              Now that McClosekey is most likely not gonna be Amir's opponent for April. I hope Amir fights Peterson or Prescott next.
              Prescott makes sense now especially after the Maidana win and wanting to fight in the UK. Avenging the loss clears the path for future big fights otherwise there will always be unfinished business. When Khan fights the bigger names and Prescott keeps on losing it going to be impossible to make the fight.
              Peterson is a better fight but the timing is right Precott 11.

Comment

A mere Con is a cowardly fraud no more, and no less.
                Are you part of Team Prescott?

On topic, I agree. Khan should fight him. Breidis destroyed him. But I dunno, it just seemed like a golden 30-seconds for Breidis - that short left-hook was beautiful, but it came from nowhere.

Introducing Prescott

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                  Are you part of Team Prescott?

On topic, I agree. Khan should fight him. Breidis destroyed him. But I dunno, it just seemed like a golden 30-seconds for Breidis - that short left-hook was beautiful, but it came from nowhere.

Introducing Prescott

Nope, but I should be paid for all the promoting I'm doing. I'm just interested in pissing off these Amir nutthuggers since they are flooding NSB these days and hating on Bradley vs Alexander.

Comment

Nope, but I should be paid for all the promoting I'm doing. I'm just interested in pissing off these Amir nutthuggers since they are flooding NSB these days and hating on Bradley vs Alexander.
                    , who is hating on Bradley-Alexander?

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                      , who is hating on Bradley-Alexander?
                      Bunch of twats talking about kotelnick this and that....

Comment

Working...
                      X