No announcement yet.

Amir "King" Khan Media Workout -WildCard Gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
    That's the face your mum makes when I shove a shoe up her loose *****. You must have been a 25 lb baby or she's not been playing scrabble with your uncles.

Haven't you wodnered why you have so many 'uncles' son?
    Lol! You hella mad it's funny. I'm laughing bout the **** but you're mad that your idol has to copy pacquaio even with his grunts. Lol that's hilarious. Don't be mad cause you're queer for Amir. Lmao *shoves dick in your ass* *looks at your avy* hahaha painnnn!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
        Lol! You hella mad it's funny. I'm laughing bout the **** but you're mad that your idol has to copy pacquaio even with his grunts. Lol that's hilarious. Don't be mad cause you're queer for Amir. Lmao *shoves dick in your ass* *looks at your avy* hahaha painnnn!
        I am having fun with a ****sexual that you are.

People like you need to go and youtube boxing, I am just educating yourself son.

Maybe your idol also invented going under weight for a fight too you ****** mofo *****.

LOL at avy, yes man, that's the face your mum makes when she's getting paid overtime with 2 men at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
          Khan said he is only at 50% because he was recovering for exhausting workouts previous to this padwork, but I think he looks great. Check it out:

Training to always move his feet and pivot out with his left hooks, step over with his right hand..khans gonna give maidana a lot of problems.

Comment

3rd best fighter in the world for me, not a doubt in my mind.

Comment

Looks great
              His footwork is going to give Maidana nightmares.

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
                Khan said he is only at 50% because he was recovering for exhausting workouts previous to this padwork, but I think he looks great. Check it out:

khan started out very slow and lethargic, but he started gettin his speed back once he warmed up.

But Khan still makes mistakes and is still learning. Freddie is a great trainer and caught Khan making fatal mistake.

check out 3:47. Khan is learning to counter the right hand by countering to the body. first khan side steps and punches the body. EPIC FAIL!!! but roach corrects him by tellING him to duck under the right hand and hook to the body with the right hand. Then Roach tells him to come back up top with a left hook. Khan fails again by hooking and staying in range to get countered. Then Roach tell him to do it all over again, but to pivot as he's hooking.

KHAN AIN'T READY FOR WIFEBEATER JR.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  khan started out very slow and lethargic, but he started gettin his speed back once he warmed up.

But Khan still makes mistakes and is still learning. Freddie is a great trainer and caught Khan making fatal mistake.

check out 3:47. Khan is learning to counter the right hand by countering to the body. first khan side steps and punches the body. EPIC FAIL!!! but roach corrects him by tellING him to duck under the right hand and hook to the body with the right hand. Then Roach tells him to come back up top with a left hook. Khan fails again by hooking and staying in range to get countered. Then Roach tell him to do it all over again, but to pivot as he's hooking.

non of the guys at 140 or 147 are other than pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

Very good analysis.

Comment

Working...
                    X