No announcement yet.

Ok i have had it....VanillaMilkshake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
    I have Spoken to Nilla on the PHONE.. unless he has no balls.. he is a she..

I have also seen a few pics.. she is NOT ugly..

personally I think Keyser is her ALT.. not the other way around..

....That's good enough for me right there. Stil, if she wants to go the route of writting boxingscene and the date across her ass, I volunteer to do the writting. Not sure how good white will show up though.

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
      haha!! i love doing that. the best is to go into a new thread and be the 1st to reply with a simple 'shut up'. i've done that several times and people get rather butthurt.

we would meet. as a matter of fact, i think we should sometime this year. California is better than Jersey. it's really that simple.
      True indeed...........

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
        ....That's good enough for me right there. Stil, if she wants to go the route of writting boxingscene and the date across her ass, I volunteer to do the writting. Not sure how good white will show up though.
        I read this and thought...wtf? Why would he use white ink.

Then I realized what you meant.

You diiiiirty diiiirty boy.

Just my type

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
          we would meet. as a matter of fact, i think we should sometime this year. California is better than Jersey. it's really that simple.
          So, you're saying I'd have to come to you then, huh?

Would I also get to meet your hot gf? Just wondering. Cos, there's something I always wanted to do but never had the opportunity......

Comment

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezing
            Rests his head on a pillow made of concrete.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky. View Post
              Cheers for the red k you sent me the other day monkey boy, cheered me up
              Here you go again.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
                Here you go again.
                Cheers

Comment

you men dont treat us (women) like human god damn sexist always trying to be macho.

Comment

Originally posted by vanilamilkshake View Post
                    I read this and thought...wtf? Why would he use white ink.

Then I realized what you meant.

You diiiiirty diiiirty boy.

Just my type
                    Baby.....

You know this whole thing is hilarious. But don't encourage creeps like that.

You're getting red K'd for that.

And I'd whip off my belt and smack you with it for this awful attempt at humouring a leathery freak on the intenet, except you'd probab;y like it

Comment

• Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
                      Baby.....

You know this whole thing is hilarious. But don't encourage creeps like that.

You're getting red K'd for that.

And I'd whip off my belt and smack you with it for this awful attempt at humouring a leathery freak on the intenet, except you'd probab;y like it
                      Well you're not wrong with that last bit.

Awww baby we were just playing around. That's one thing you love about me, right? My playful nature?

Think of it like this...when I post on here its like I'm going outside to play. And it just so happens that most of the kids I play with are guys. Well, you know me. Anyway, when you say stuff like that, its like you're calling me inside from my playtime. You don't wanna do that, do you? Ill get all pasty looking and untonned.

*smoooch*

Comment

Working...
                      X