Collapse
No announcement yet.

Every day I walk by some black folks at school, i hear a ****** or a mafukin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i posted this a couple weeks ago but it's gotta come back into the spotlight:

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
      This semester I noticed a large increase of african americans at my college maybe because of the economy or obama. So the first group of african americans i heard talking loud they said ****** and mafukin like 20 times in the few seconds i passed by them. So I kept that record in my head. The next day, same thing, some other black folks said ****** and fukin. Happened 3 other times after that in the preceding days with different people. Its funny to me because I always catch this just as im walking by them and i think to my self "if i always hear them saying the n and f word in the few seconds im around them, i wonder how many times they say it through out their daily lifes?" You guys should start noticing this, it will make you giggle every time.

"It was like bap bap bap straight dropped that ****** on the flo!"

"I said we need to mafukin cop some dime ass bitches"

Comment

Cosby took a lot of **** over those comments.

Comment

This semester I noticed a large increase of african americans at my college maybe because of the economy or obama. So the first group of african americans i heard talking loud they said ****** and mafukin like 20 times in the few seconds i passed by them. So I kept that record in my head. The next day, same thing, some other black folks said ****** and fukin. Happened 3 other times after that in the preceding days with different people. Its funny to me because I always catch this just as im walking by them and i think to my self "if i always hear them saying the n and f word in the few seconds im around them, i wonder how many times they say it through out their daily lifes?" You guys should start noticing this, it will make you giggle every time.

Im in a writing class at my college where there are more blacks then white by quite a bit, and i would have to say every single one of them is there to learn and better themselves.
          Maybe you should take note of the fact that they are in a higher education, rather then "take note" about this crap you just posted.

Comment

I am afraid of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              they're talkin about you foo

everytime you walk by they probably say 'look at this mutha****in dumbas5 ******'

mak jus killed the thread

Comment

You're from Sac, right? What high school did you attend? If this is new to you, I think you went to school in some out lining area's.

Comment

Working...
                X