No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman: Canelo-Mayweather in 2013, No More Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sulaiman: Canelo-Mayweather in 2013, No More Mosley

“Canelo has shown he’s ready to fight anybody. But to give him an opportunity to fight and win, I would recommend that no fight (with Floyd Mayweather Jr.) happen before one year from now.”

[Click Here To Read More]

Sulaiman must be so proud, seeing as how he practically gave that BS WBC belt to Canelo.

Comment

Canelo is the best at 154lbs IMO, if anything he's tied with Cotto. I'd love to see that fight! Winner fights Floyd. Cotto Mayweather II would be another great fight, either way I can't complain as a boxing fan

Comment

Canelo is getting better but he should go train with Nacho Beristain. That would take him to the next level.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
          Canelo is the best at 154lbs IMO, if anything he's tied with Cotto. I'd love to see that fight! Winner fights Floyd. Cotto Mayweather II would be another great fight, either way I can't complain as a boxing fan
          Yes he's tied with cotto because both only beat one ranked fighter at 154

Comment

To bad you aint Canelos promoter

Comment

It should happen either May 2013 or May 2014. If they want Canelo to really polish himself anf build himself up as the best at 154, it should be in May 2014. Floyd would be 37, probably still pretty good, but it would be Canelo's best shot to beat him.

It would give Canelo plenty of time to fight guys like Kirkland, Cotto, Vanes, Molina, before he fought Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Canelo is getting better but he should go train with Nacho Beristain. That would take him to the next level.
                100% agree with that statement..

Comment

Jose and the WBC hoping to milk Canelo for all he's worth. All aboard the hype train.

Comment

Mayweather Saul is a very pointless fight. Floyd has already seen that type of style enough in his career.

Comment

Working...
                    X